Lockheed

What does your avatar say about you?

mine says that I like to art... and pink... ALSO I HAVE OC's, yes lots of OC's, Which I draw, because I like them, because they're cool. I also like green, but my favorite colors actually red, so I dont know why thats a thing... But yeah... Im an artist, hiiii. Also my avatar has nothing to do with corn... in ca-, in case you were wondering. You probably weren't but i dont know... Corn is good with mash potatos. btw, my avatar has nothing to do with mash potatos also because its a pony unicorn... OH YEAH I also like unicorns, cause they can do magicy thingies with their horn thingy and such... levitation. Anyway, yeah thats my avatar thing passion fruit, bye.

Mine says that I am very tired and over whelmed lately with work or family problems. Which is why I picked Rarity just for the occasion since she felt the same way during the gala dresses. 

Mine says that I love Emala. It also has a representation. It represents love, faith, and punk.

My avatar is a cover for a Brad Sucks album.

Brad Sucks is a musician that I like, so I suppose I am showing that I like his music.

The cover is also just funny out of context.

post-32888-0-21640800-1433477614.png

(Here is the cover in case I've changed my avatar by the time you're reading this.)

My avatar is just a picture of my OC, so I guess it gets across what she looks like and also shows off my art.

It says that I like Epic Rap Battles of History.

It says that I'm an art whore a person who loves art. <w <;;

It says that I like Nintendo

and Breaking Bad

probably that i like weird stuff

O///O

<---------This thing?

Uh....well...it pretty much says how much I love the pretty diamond pone generosity angel..... :wub: :D :blush:

huh? him? he basically says i have always been facinated by flying my favourite coulors are blue and green and i'm extremely feminine

Mine says I'm here to destroy the world.

But actually, idk, I chose it because I personally think having a face to go along with an online voice is important and I wanted to show off my dear Luna.

Edited by Kellie

Once in a while, i switch avatars. They reflect what i felt strongest about at the moment they were chosen. So i guess the Sleepwalker (current avatar, during the time of this writing) was chosen because i felt a bit secluded away from others at the time.

Or i could be completely irrational in the way i pick Avatars, so there's really no point in whatever i mentioned earlier.

It shows off my love of flower crowns and how I am anime trash. (◡‿◡✿)

My avatar shows that I'm a fan of Fluttershy and teh cuteness. o3o And to an extent, it also shows what my personality is like, and how I would like it to be. :fluttershy:

That I'm a pretty cruiser of the kriegsmarine? 

photo-thumb-13937.png?_r=1432982702

It's just showing my love for the game Splatoon.

Someone made my avatar for me of my OC. Seeing Seeker smile makes me smile.

It shows my liking to Saitama, he's so funny at times ^^

Edited by xeltor

It says I always use "Rasydan_99" as my username and I like the F4U Corsair and Fluttershy

Since I change mine about every week because I have a hard time settling down with something, ever...... My icons says that I can't ever make up my mind, that I like all ponies and that I love personal art icons.

Right now, I have Sunset Shimmer, 'cause I adore her as a character. She's drawn in a personal style, fanartist, because I ADORE nice fanart. I value nice fanart much more with a unique style than I value original, canon pony art.

The lovely artist for my icon is named spacekitsch.

It clearly says that I'm so lazy, that I still haven't used any picture as my avatar.

I love IF from Hyperdimension Neptunia, so while searching for art, I stumbled upon this pic of her that I instantly liked. It was then that I decided to use it as my avatar for multiple sites. Steam, Newgrounds, this place, and so on.