Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does your avatar say about you?

Lockheed

mine says that I like to art... and pink... ALSO I HAVE OC's, yes lots of OC's, Which I draw, because I like them, because they're cool. I also like green, but my favorite colors actually red, so I dont know why thats a thing... But yeah... Im an artist, hiiii. Also my avatar has nothing to do with corn... in ca-, in case you were wondering. You probably weren't but i dont know... Corn is good with mash potatos. btw, my avatar has nothing to do with mash potatos also because its a pony unicorn... OH YEAH I also like unicorns, cause they can do magicy thingies with their horn thingy and such... levitation. Anyway, yeah thats my avatar thing passion fruit, bye.

Mine says that I am very tired and over whelmed lately with work or family problems. Which is why I picked Rarity just for the occasion since she felt the same way during the gala dresses. 

My avatar is a cover for a Brad Sucks album.

Brad Sucks is a musician that I like, so I suppose I am showing that I like his music.

The cover is also just funny out of context.

post-32888-0-21640800-1433477614.png

(Here is the cover in case I've changed my avatar by the time you're reading this.)

O///O

<---------This thing?

Uh....well...it pretty much says how much I love the pretty diamond pone generosity angel..... :wub: :D :blush:

(edited)

Mine says I'm here to destroy the world.

But actually, idk, I chose it because I personally think having a face to go along with an online voice is important and I wanted to show off my dear Luna.

Edited by Kellie
  • Brohoof 2

Once in a while, i switch avatars. They reflect what i felt strongest about at the moment they were chosen. So i guess the Sleepwalker (current avatar, during the time of this writing) was chosen because i felt a bit secluded away from others at the time.

Or i could be completely irrational in the way i pick Avatars, so there's really no point in whatever i mentioned earlier.

My avatar shows that I'm a fan of Fluttershy and teh cuteness. o3o And to an extent, it also shows what my personality is like, and how I would like it to be. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Since I change mine about every week because I have a hard time settling down with something, ever...... My icons says that I can't ever make up my mind, that I like all ponies and that I love personal art icons.

Right now, I have Sunset Shimmer, 'cause I adore her as a character. She's drawn in a personal style, fanartist, because I ADORE nice fanart. I value nice fanart much more with a unique style than I value original, canon pony art.

The lovely artist for my icon is named spacekitsch.

I love IF from Hyperdimension Neptunia, so while searching for art, I stumbled upon this pic of her that I instantly liked. It was then that I decided to use it as my avatar for multiple sites. Steam, Newgrounds, this place, and so on.