Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does your avatar say about you?

Lockheed

That I love Pinkie Pie and wanted to support her for Pink Pony day yesterday :pinkie: Also I guess I can relate to her dreamy expression in the pic, I can be a bit of a dreamer. Unfortunately dreams are all I have and not enough of a nice reality or surroundings to make them come true :(

This avatar pic is actually near-universal on my social sites save for twitter. I have several reasons for picking it. 

-I related a lot to the character when I first saw her. 

-I actually can make that expression and have for either teasing a friend who kinda annoyed me or for strangers when they are being dicks for no reason. 

-The expression conveys intelligence, jadedness, and some kind of instability while being on the face of a child. As my own things like that stem from childhood I found it kind of symbolic.

-It also is pretty dandy at adding to my particular brand of humor 

those are some of the reasons anyway. 

(edited)

Well, one could say that it accurately depicts me right now as I have a calculus final tomorrow...

That I clearly love Housepets.

But really, what this guy says applies here too...

Edited by Chrysler

A vibrant pink Changeling Drone? Hmmm...What does that say about me? Well I am extremely large of a fan of the Changeling race for their abilities and Hierarchy etc etc. Plus the vibrant pink colour is a very chirpy and joyous/glorious colour so that represents my usually happy outlook, and idiocy I guess, add the fact pink is a colour (Most of the time) associated with beauty and that goes towards my constant upkeeping of my appearance and such. All in all it shows quite a bit when I get down to thinking about it.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

While I like most of the mane six ponies, I usually choose Twilight, AJ or Rarity as my avatar. Perhaps because I like purple, orange and white as colors, although it could also be because of other reasons that I am not aware of.

I prefer something simple, yet elegant. It must harmonize with the design of the forum but also be pleasing as a picture on its own. So it needs to be well drawn and show-accurate. To spice things up a bit, perhaps because I dislike most things that are maintsream, I like having a small twist in my avatars. In this case (at least for my current avatar), that would be the suggestive look from Rarity. Not that I'm implying anything. :I

In conclusion, I would assume the following about myself:

-I like being organized (simple yet asthetically pleasing avatar)

-I put an emphasis on matching/harmonizing color schemes (also evident from the colors I choose in my sig)

-It's hard to for me to choose favorites (I indicated AJ as my fav in my profile, yet I have a Raity avatar)

-I say I don't like following the crowd, yet I do most of the time (by choosing a pony avatar), which to some extent may indicate insecurity or hypocrisy

-Also I may be a clopper :/

Edited by CloudsdaleCompanion

(edited)

Mines is Surprise being surprised that someone is gone. It can be viewed as funny, or not so funny depending how one mind views it. She fits me for the funnies.

Edited by Sunrise Surprise
  • Brohoof 1

My avatar is Mami Tomoe from the anime Madoka Magica. She's one of my favorite characters in the anime, so I decided to have her as my profile picture. :D

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy Is great! Rainbow Dash is whack!....

lol nah she's cool too. DIdn't really put much thought into my avatar choice. Just thought it was pretty cool looking. I mean, I know it's based on one of the .MOV series. Thought fluttershy weilding a chainsaw like that and calmly smiling at what shes about to do was pretty funny. 

SiQyCah.png

It says that I am a person of style and dignity with a fixation on the color red. And that I have an OC that is not a pony. Also, that I am apparently a rabbit furry, according to some people. 

• Brohoof 1