• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Less than 15 minutes till showtime. ;)

• Brohoof 6

Well, this is it.  Good morning, everypony, I hope you're all doing splendid this morning.  I know I am.  Got my coffee and everything, so I am set.  :yay:   See?

WIN_20150613_094126_zps5bqh643i.jpg

Yes, quite set indeed.  :bedeyes:   It's exciting to be here, ya'll.  In a way, this episode is a testament to us and our love for the show.  Not just because it's starring background ponies, but because the show wouldn't have even gotten to 100 episodes without our love and support.  It's easy for us all to forget (especially newer fans) that there were questions of whether or not the show would even be renewed after Season 3, can you believe that?!  But here we are now, 100 episodes, 100 times we've gotten to share in the joy of pony personalities we've all come to know and love.  And now, we get to know a few of them a little bit more.  I won't lie, I've been waiting for this day to come for a long time, even though it was hardly ever guaranteed.  There were plenty of times where I thought moments like Derpy talking in "The Last Roundup" were the most we'd ever see of the background ponies.  But now here we have this gem of an episode where plenty will feature for the very first time (including my personal favorite pony in general, Miss Derpy Hooves  :muffins:), and all as a love letter from DHX to the fans.  No matter what comes later in the show, this day, this episode, is all about us, you guys, and what we've given to this show simply in watching and loving it.  Don't forget that, ya'll.  Now, let's sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.  :proud:

the_background_mane_6_elements_of_harmon

Make way for the new Elements of Harmony, ya'll!!!  B) 

• Brohoof 22

Some writers just want to see the fandom burn.

You have not known madness until you have known Larson.  :comeatus:

large.jpg

• Brohoof 6

I'm trying not to get too hyped up.  Nonetheless, 100 episodes is a major milestone and one that many programs never reach.  The last cartoon I loved this much, the Powerpuff Girls, conked out at 76 eps or something like that.  I've tried my best to avoid spoilers and synopses.  All I know is that there's a wedding involved and we all saw what happened the last time there was a wedding on MLP.  :blink:

• Brohoof 7

This is the episode we've all been looking forward to and I can't wait to see what M.A. Larson has in store for us! It's impressive to see MLP:FiM get this far and it wouldn't have been possible without the love and support of the fans.

• Brohoof 2

I have faith in this episode. Please do well.

Now, who wants to place bets on how long it'll take fimfiction to shut down?

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I hope that this episode will be good for the full-length, because from what I've seen so far from the trailers have not impressed me all that much, but I stay optimistic and I take this episode like a regular one.

Edited by ObliveonVortex

The fandom won't be destroyed, just chill it's an episode!!

No, definitely not destroyed.

Just utterly devastated.

Wait a bit, I´m off to get the popcorn and apples.

You have not known madness until you have known Larson.  :comeatus:

large.jpg

Well, there is Derek Landy.

tumblr_np2308cfSm1tb52hbo2_540.jpg

Sweet donkeys are sweet.

• Brohoof 4

Refunds in muffins.

I love you MA Larson.

• Brohoof 9

MIND BLOWWNNNNNNNNNNNNN ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 7