Did you like it?  

489 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I actually really liked this episode.  Although the theme of this episode contrasts from the rest of the series, it was overall very fun to watch.  Probably my favorite part of this episode was how the Mane Six were made the background ponies and how our favorite secondary and background characters were given the spotlight for a change (which is pretty much the major theme of this episode).  I can understand why a lot of the Mane Six lovers are disappointed, but being more of a secondary character person myself, I really enjoyed this episode.  

• Brohoof 1

It was ok, i enjoyed it. A nice tip of the hat to us Bronies. Though i'm not a huge background pony fan, but I enjoyed seeing Steven Magnet and the deep thinking gummy was hilarious! The argument between Celestia and Luna was kinda funny, it was a side of them we've never seen. Also the changeling, why was she/he there? Hopefully we see Chrysalis and the Changelings in season five. Other than that, it was good. Now to see what the rest of season five has in store! I know I'm excited!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I thought it was decent. While I liked some of the nods to the fanbase, I do feel as if the episode was a bit too reliant on it.

It's not a case of being reliant, moreso the fact that the entire point of the episode was to be a feast of pandering. 

It's a celebratory episode of the show's longevity and the fandom that helped take it this far, so nods to the fanbase were the forefront of most of the episode. This was their way of trying to thank us. 

Edited by Luffyiscool

It's not a case of being reliant, moreso the fact that the entire point of the episode was to be a feast of pandering. 

It's a celebratory episode of the show's longevity and the fandom that helped take it this far, so nods to the fanbase were the forefront of most of the episode. This was their way of trying to thank us. 

Oh yeah, I get that, but I just felt like it was a bit too excessive with it. That being said, it's nice to know that the show writers care about the fanbase.

I really thought this episode was awesome, especially the Gummy part!  :wub: 

I would have liked to have seen more of the mane six though  -_-

You will!  Just... not in... that episode...        :please: 

So, you watch the episode and its all like...

Derpy being adorable...

sig-3852448.sig-3852448.320px-Derpy_with

Derpy being adorable...

sig-3852448.sig-3852448.640px-Derpy_play

DERPY BEING ADORABLE!

sig-3852448.7j4xKCJ.png

I honestly wanted to hug Derpy this whole episode, I need to get myself a plush.
  • Brohoof 3

I was really happy to see Derpy again. I was afraid they would never bring her back completely but now she's finally back with her full voice and everything.

Tbh, I still am surprised that they brought her back, considering what happened last time she spoke - but I'm glad that they did, I think they nailed it this time  :D

• Brohoof 1

Now that's how you do the 100th episode milestone! Maud, Braeburn, Lightning Dust and Daring Do weren't in it but otherwise it was great. Derpy and Gummy were especially awesome. I like obscure background ponies like Bon Bon and Lyra more now. Undercover agent? Brilliant!

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely LOVED this episode! Everything about it was amazing! I loved that really heart warming speech Mayor Mare gave at the end which was a wink to how wonderful we as the fans are and how even the background ponies and us as well make the fandom and life itself wonderful and diverse.

I loved how Gummy was the most philosophical character in the show. I loved how the played with the Bon Bon and Lyra pairing that the shippers do, all the benches they sat on and the lunches they had togeter? lol. It just confirmes that they are friends as that is just what NORMAL friends do together lol, and a lot of the lyra and bon bon lesiban shippers probably think this confirms them as a couple when it doesn't lol.

Derpy and Dr. Whooves was interesting, especially with Dr. Whooves love for science which I absolutely loved how he promoted it in the episode of how it provides explainations for everythign that even magic cannot do!

The fan service was off the charts and its heart warming message to all of us fans was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen any series do for anyone before. This is now my favorite episode.

Just NOT having the mane six there for a change was pretty awesome and I hope they do more non six episodes in the future as well. Maybe around Amethyst Star, Derpy and the others who were in this episode.

My last note I want to make is Secret Agent Sweetie Drops!

• Brohoof 1

One depiction of Doctor Whooves has him near obsessed with Unicorns because he's fascinated that "magical ponies" exist, and i'm kinda disappointed they didn't go with that instead of him having an apparent disdain for magic.

• Brohoof 1

The whole "agent bon bon" thing felt kinda absurd and tacked on.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I felt like that was the point. It was obscene and ridiculous and pretty damn silly, but it wasn't supposed to be thought through: it was just a fun, absurd little indulgence.

I know that's definitely not for everyone, though.

Tavi speaks, OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH! And she doesn't have her EG2 voice as a bonus! Also, BUTTONS! And Gummy's mind voice, just wow xD