Did you like it?  

489 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Well, I don't know about you, but it really breaks my heart to see Celestia and Luna arguing in this episode, which is why I'm glad they were able to reconcile later on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NglreuFFd88

Breaks your heart? It's just a typical sibling argument dude. I have a million fights with my brother like that a week! It was the funniest part of the episode to me.

Breaks your heart? It's just a typical sibling argument dude. I have a million fights with my brother like that a week! It was the funniest part of the episode to me.

It's just that with all the moments in the series that I've seen them get along real well, it was just kinda unthinkable to me to see them fight like that. Plus, you gotta admit it was real sweet to see them reconcile toward the end.  :rarity:

It's just that with all the moments in the series that I've seen them get along real well, it was just kinda unthinkable to me to see them fight like that. Plus, you gotta admit it was real sweet to see them reconcile toward the end.  :rarity:

Well, to me it was a moment that showed that despite all of the power they have and their royal status, they're still sisters, and they're still going to argue. It's a moment that makes them more relatable.

Edited by FlutterDash4072

Well, to me it was a moment that showed that despite all of the power they have and their royal status, they're still sisters, and they're still going to argue. It's a moment that makes them more relatable.

It still breaks my heart. Look, I don't wanna start an argument here, so let's just accept the fact that seeing them argue breaks my heart and leave it at that.

It still breaks my heart. Look, I don't wanna start an argument here, so let's just accept the fact that seeing them argue breaks my heart and leave it at that.

Not trying to start an argument bro, I was just explaining why I thought it was a funny moment.

They Really went all out for the 100th episode and I think they did a really did a good job with the episode. I was like WTF when everything froze and the narrator kicked in and then gummy's thoughts started I was like LOLOLOL :D

Also...     Muffin? :muffins:

Edited by Chewbroccali
  • Brohoof 1

They Really went all out for the 100th episode and I think they did a really did a good job with the episode. I was like WTF when everything froze and the narrator kicked in and then gummy's thoughts started I was like LOLOLOL :D

Also...     Muffin? :muffins:

Yes! It really felt like an episode made just for the adult fans and I was glad we got more lines out of Derpy! I think everypony was waiting forever to see them do more with her character. 

Yes! It really felt like an episode made just for the adult fans and I was glad we got more lines out of Derpy! I think everypony was waiting forever to see them do more with her character. 

I agree they expanded SO many more side characters and got to know them better\

Especially Luna and Celestia forgetting the present  :yay:

I agree they expanded SO many more side characters and got to know them better\

Especially Luna and Celestia forgetting the present  :yay:

Oh my gosh yes! I loved that part too. Total real sister moment! I honestly couldn't get enough of this episode. We so rarely get to see much of these other characters other than a line or two. I am a fan of Doctor Who and it was cool how they included Time Turner (Doctor Hooves) with Tom Bakers scarf! 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I noticed something in the episode. There is obviously a reverence to the Big Lebowski. Not only is there the Dude, but also Walter and Donny. However, at the wedding Donny is missing and Walter is seen holding something that looks like a coffee can. Is this a reference to the Folgers can in The Big Lebowski? If so, does that mean that sometime in between the bowling ally scene and the wedding scene Donny died?

• Brohoof 1

when i saw this episode i taught it was a nice change instead of following the main 6 it followed the background pony's my fav unicorn appeared and that is vinyl scratch.

all in all it was one of my fav episodes.

So I noticed something in the episode. There is obviously a reverence to the Big Lebowski. Not only is there the Dude, but also Walter and Donny. However, at the wedding Donny is missing and Walter is seen holding something that looks like a coffee can. Is this a reference to the Folgers can in The Big Lebowski? If so, does that mean that sometime in between the bowling ally scene and the wedding scene Donny died?

I didn't catch that.  I will have to go back and look again.

This by far my favorite episode in the series. I love how it showed all the side characters. I really hope they can start doing this more. Like an episode like this in every season.

This by far my favorite episode in the series. I love how it showed all the side characters. I really hope they can start doing this more. Like an episode like this in every season.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I just watched this one for the first time and WOW. I kept freaking out and wondering why there were so many fan-favourites getting time on-screen. I hadn't even realised this was the 100th episode!

Anyway, I really liked it as a whole. Derpy was adorable. Totally wasn't secretly wishing Bon Bon and Lyra would just fucking kiss already pffttt

• 2 weeks later...

Hey my fellow friends! I'm searching quite a bit for the scene with dr. whooves where he talks to Vinyl.

I know that there must be a video that shows that he says someting from the original Dr. Who series but I can't find it. :ooh:

It's the scene with the original background voice of Dr. Who.

Can someone help me plz? :adorkable:

Why can't Sunset Shimmer be in this one? I mean she is a pony and dj pony 3 is featured in equestria girls, and is featured in this, and Sunset shimmer is featured in equestria girls, but NOT featured in this.

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely my favourite episode of the whole show yet! xD Seeing the writers put in so many fandom references and in-jokes was amazing! I have to say, the highlight for me was Doc's scarf and "Allonsy!" I thoroughly enjoyed this episode, and despite some not being fans of the milestone episode, I have to say i'm one of the fans ;)

• Brohoof 2