Did you like it?  

489 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

What Mayor Mare just said about everypony and not the just the main characters playing a role was a message to us. Shining Armor is such a softie, I wonder if that was one of the things that made Cadence fall for him? 

• Brohoof 4

I was afraid that the episode would be pandering to the fandom, but this is way beyond what I could have imagined.

This is the first time I intentionally closed an episode without watching it all the way. This was even harder to watch than the Cloudsdale anthem (Which at least was intentionally cringeworthy).

The part with Lyra and Bon Bon was what made me just say "no" and walk away. They're really just trying too hard to use as many memes as they can with no regard for the quality of the writing.

Maybe later I'll gather my courage and try to endure this all the way through, but the parts I've seen were enough to confirm that this is, without a doubt, the worst episode yet.

• Brohoof 2

Derpy and the Doctor ship is canon, Derpy and the Doctor ship is canon, let me say it again, DERPY AND THE DOCTOR SHIP IS CANON!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :pinkie:  :fluttershy:  :icwudt:  :muffins:  :D  :wub:

When was that confirmed?

(edited)

I...I don't know where to start. I'll need to watch it again before I can fully review it, but I will say that was far better than I expected it to be. Also helps that the voice cast for the new character (Doctor Whooves, Derpy, Lyra, Bon Bon, ect) were wonderfully done. Not to mention that sisterly bickering between Celestia and Luna made me so happy you have no idea. And that single changeling...I shall name him Bob and I can say he's not going hungry for awhile.

And the shipping. SO. MUCH. SHIPPING. FUEL!

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 3

I nearly died. Everything was perfection. Derpy! The doctor being the doctor! Bon Bon spy!? Whatever Gummy was?! Twicane! The Big Lebowski! Octavia & Vinyl!! Princess fights! Shipping everywhere!! This was just amazing. I can die in peace.

• Brohoof 7

I was afraid that the episode would be pandering to the fandom, but this is way beyond what I could have imagined.

This is the first time I intentionally closed an episode without watching it all the way. This was even harder to watch than the Cloudsdale anthem (Which at least was intentionally cringeworthy).

The part with Lyra and Bon Bon was what made me just say "no" and walk away. They're really just trying too hard to use as many memes as they can with no regard for the quality of the writing.

Maybe later I'll gather my courage and try to endure this all the way through, but the parts I've seen were enough to confirm that this is, without a doubt, the worst episode yet.

Worst episode? Haha seriously, what was so bad about it? Even if there's fan pandering, what makes that bad?

• Brohoof 9

I really enjoyed this one! I'm gonna watch it again later because my stream cut out a couple times but overall, great episode!! I love Doctor Whooves even more now. He really does need his own spin-off series, with Derpy as his companion. :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

Great Episode in my opinion. My reactions to some characters,

Celestia: Damn it! I know being a ruler is tough, but forgetting a gift?!

Luna: This is why I always rememeber to do things, because my idiot brothers forget things too.

Ditzy (Derpy): It was nice to hear her voice and actually is 'normal', i did like her original one though.

The Changling: LMAO he was just hanging out, i would have died laughing had he waved to the ponies xD

• Brohoof 2