Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something you can't stand the smell of?

yoonshi

Hey peeps. I wants to know if there is anything you can't stand the smell of.

I can't stand the smell of:

-Onions

-Dirty diapers (I have to smell that a lot.)

-Stinky shoes

-And skunk spray (Gross!)

So what can you not STAND to smell?

Let me know! :squee:

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Sharpies: I hate the smell of those nasty chemicals.

Onions: smells horrible when you cook them. Plus they don't taste that great.

Fish: seafood is gross in general, but fish have the worst smell.

Edited by Sommar
  • Brohoof 3

Sharpies: I hate the smell of those nasty chemicals.

Onions: smells horrible when you cook them. Plus they don't taste that great.

Fish: seafood is gross in general, but fish have the worst smell.

SHARPIES!!! I didn't even think of those. Those give me a killer headache.

• Brohoof 2

Lots and lots of foods the smell of literally can make me sick. Especially the frozen foods that my coworkers eat at work, the sight AND smell make me sick. I think the absolute worst was this kind of steak (Salisbury steak, I think?) with some manner of sauce on it. The smell was literally going to make me throw up, I had to get out of the room.

• Brohoof 1

Cooked cabbage is one of those things that gives me a gag reflex almost immediately. Blech. Raisins are another food that I cannot stand the smell or taste of. I also hate the smell of paint, it gives me a headache almost instantly. X( 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I can't stand the smell of McDonald's or the smell of food from McDonald's :eww:. It's the same way with Wendy's, Burger King, etc., but I think it's the worst for me at McDonald's.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I don't like the smell of "menudo"; it makes the whole house smell when mom cooks that :w . Plus I don't like it.

Edited by SparkWolf

My dad uses this certain cooking oil and it is one of the worst smelling things I have ever smelled. No one else in my home thinks that it smells bad; so it must just be me.

:twi:

Chlorine, Sharpies, and some food. I can't stand the chemical smells coming from the chlorine and sharpies. Food depends, mostly some sea food. It makes me feel sick. 

The very worst smell in the world for me is breakfast sandwiches.  Y'know, like eggs, ham, cheese, bacon, sausage on an english muffin or croissant.  I'm not averse to any of those things on their own.  In fact, I like all of them but ham, and I'm rather indifferent to ham.  But put any two of those together on an english muffin, and it will make me instantly nauseated.  The worst particular breakfast sandwich is an Egg McMuffin.  An Egg McMuffin is, to me, literally, no exaggeration, the most repulsive thing on this planet.  I can easily make myself feel like vomiting just by thinking about it.  I'm a little nauseous right now, actually.  I'd never be able to eat even one bite of one without vommiting instantly.

I can't stand the smell of dog waste, I am sure there is more, but I can't remember exactly now :/. 

AXE body spray.  Now that I'm older, it's thankfully been quite awhile since I did smell it at all, but I played football and track and field in high school, and let me tell you, some of the guys in the locker room just doused themselves in that crap, and it STUNK!!!  I've never even understood the appeal of its smell in small doses cause I always think it smells too strong, but dear Lord is that stench overwhelming with how much these guys always seemed to put on.  :blink:

• Brohoof 2

^That reminds me, I can not stand the smell of deodorant. Especially men's deodorant, but it very much applies to women's too. I use an unscented kind, but anytime I have used a scented kind, even the slightest bit, I can constantly smell it all day and it makes me nauseous.