Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something you can't stand the smell of?

yoonshi

cannot stand the smell of perfume. I just can't; sometimes I even start sneezing because of it. 

Fish oil. Enough said.

And maybe a classic one, smoking. Sorry if I offend anyone with this, but cigarettes smell like crap.  :unsure:

(edited)

Vomit smells horrendous. Vomit never smells the same and is just a chaotic mixture of bad smells mixed together. You don't know what you're going to get and it's always going to be bad.

The other thing would be the smell from a dissected animal.

Edited by cider float

There are plenty of bad horrible smells in the world, skunk spray, throw up, dead things, even poop....but the worst smell to me is definitely wet garbage. Trust me I have to smell that all the time here since everyone leaves their garbage bags outside for the trash guys to pick up, and when it rains......it's horrible :eww: :eww: :eww:

The indescribable smell of a woman's public bathroom. Speaking as a guy who had to clean those things, the aroma was foreign, toxic and overwhelming. The mens rooms just smelled of urine and crap, that I can tell you with certainty.

• Bullshit
  • Vinegar 
  • Fish (like Tuna)
  • Trash smell in general.

There are a few odd smells I kinda like, lots of things with that fresh new smell of like, plastic.

• Brohoof 1

In the biology department on campus we have D week, which is dissection week, and the whole science building smells like formaldehyde, and I can't stand that smell.

• Brohoof 1

its mainly rotting foods, fish, certain animals, the normal stuff really. 

In the biology department on campus we have D week, which is dissection week, and the whole science building smells like formaldehyde, and I can't stand that smell.

I had that the last year of high school and just could not stay in the building very long. lucky for me, I was cool with one of the teachers and they let me go to a different building for like the tests and things. 

How could I possibly forget?! - The most foul smell I have ever smelled is canned cat food. It's even worse when it's been opened and has gone bad (which I've experienced at work. >.<). It's similar to bathroom odors just instead multiplied by a thousand!

I think cigarette smoke is one of the worst smells. Having to deal with that smell for years didn't help much.

Garbage is also horrifying to smell, because it lets an awful stench to the point where it gets me nauseous from it.

Oysters. I had never had them, much less smelled them, until my landlady cooked them for her and her boyfriend a while back. UGH! How can they eat that? Really bad smell and it takes forever to disappear.

Marijuana smoke. Really, really gross. I won't smoke that stuff or hang around with anyone who does, just because of the smell.

And cat urine. Bleah.

-KETCHUP. I just can't handle it. When someone has it just sitting there on a plate near me and the smell is constantly assaulting my nostrils it drives me absolutely crazy.

-Mildew. Like when someone obviously leaves their clothes sitting there wet in the washer for too long. Or when you're in a gross dank basement. Ew.

-Any variety of cheap cologne that middle school boys are obsessed with. I work in a middle school and when they spray their icky cologne in my classroom I lose it haha.

-The smell of when someone is cooking meatballs or meatloaf or any other type of ground meat dish. I'm a vegetarian and this smell literally makes me feel like throwing up.

(edited)

• Sharpies

Paint

solder smoke (from working on electronics)

Burned up/failed electronics smell

Dead/rotten things

Deer off- That stuff should be illegal.

cooking seafood smell

cigarette smoke- I HATE being in a car with someone smoking.

weed smoke

ammonia

PINE-SOL: DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MY STORY ON THAT :baconmane:

axe deodorant spray- It's not the worst smell, but it's just suffocatingly obnoxious :eww:

B.O.

Diesel exhaust

car exhaust (usually only smells on old cars or cars with a problem)

melting/burning rubber or plastic.

anything sewer related

some Indian food spice- I think curry

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 1