yoonshi

Something you can't stand the smell of?

As a child, I was the only kid I ever heard of that HATED the smell of Play-Doh! Th smell would make me feel sick. I couldn't touch it! My mom bought me plasticine modeling clay and I was fine with that!

Badges

the stale beer-soaked carpet in the college dorm lounge where the door is shut and the sun is beating in through the windows on a hot day.

Badges

I can't really smell much at all but if there's one smell I can't stand that seems to carry and linger like no other it's the smell of pot. I smell it all the time at work because people will smoke it in the bathrooms, which I have to clean. I also smell it in my room because my neighbors smoke it and it always carries over to me. Bleh.

The smell of yeast burning from the Guinness brewery near my jobspace. The powerful stench pretty much engulfs this whole half of the city. :mlp_gag:

It smells like someone making an enormous bowl of Weetabix.

Badges

Cigarettes. My parents have been smoking them for many years and not once have I ever enjoyed the smell of it. Luckily they smoke outside, although I sympathise with those who have to deal with it on a consistent basis.

Badges

If you've ever worked as a dishwasher, you'd know that the mixed food and dirty plates can create some of the most unholy smells. For example, one interesting smell I discovered is chocolate sauce, with ketchup, and dirty water... this is one of the reasons I'm a cook now. Another smell I really hate is marijuana... seriously why do people like that so much?!? I really hope they keep that stuff illegal in Arizona, I would hate having to smell that every day.

Badges

I can't stand the smell of urine, even my own. It makes me gag sometimes.

From the top of my head (literally) most of the hair conditioners and such. Why they have to smell so artifical and unnatural? :yuck: I bought some new beard grooming balm couple days ago, and the stench is appaling! Like some sort of industrial cleaning chemical :lostit:

Badges

There's lots of smells I don't like, first one that comes to mind is old milk that's been left to sit out all night. Or old blue cheese dressing. Makes me wanna puke if I smell either one. 

Badges

I have to work with customers who don’t always bathe regularly. They smell so bad but you have to be nice.

on a few occasions I would help them so they would leave the building, the smell would linger, so I would get up and find clean air until it cleared.

Badges

I hate the smell of vinegar.

Badges

Fish,  I hate the smell of fish!