Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something you can't stand the smell of?

yoonshi

I can't really smell much at all but if there's one smell I can't stand that seems to carry and linger like no other it's the smell of pot. I smell it all the time at work because people will smoke it in the bathrooms, which I have to clean. I also smell it in my room because my neighbors smoke it and it always carries over to me. Bleh.

The smell of yeast burning from the Guinness brewery near my jobspace. The powerful stench pretty much engulfs this whole half of the city. :mlp_gag:

It smells like someone making an enormous bowl of Weetabix.

Cigarettes. My parents have been smoking them for many years and not once have I ever enjoyed the smell of it. Luckily they smoke outside, although I sympathise with those who have to deal with it on a consistent basis.

• Brohoof 2

If you've ever worked as a dishwasher, you'd know that the mixed food and dirty plates can create some of the most unholy smells. For example, one interesting smell I discovered is chocolate sauce, with ketchup, and dirty water... this is one of the reasons I'm a cook now. Another smell I really hate is marijuana... seriously why do people like that so much?!? I really hope they keep that stuff illegal in Arizona, I would hate having to smell that every day.

From the top of my head (literally) most of the hair conditioners and such. Why they have to smell so artifical and unnatural? :yuck: I bought some new beard grooming balm couple days ago, and the stench is appaling! Like some sort of industrial cleaning chemical :lostit:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

There's lots of smells I don't like, first one that comes to mind is old milk that's been left to sit out all night. Or old blue cheese dressing. Makes me wanna puke if I smell either one. 

• 8 months later...

I cannot withstand vinegar essence smell after or during a cold. It actually smells the worst. Bug under normal conditions, I eat that thing!! It is part of dressing for my salads.

23 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

ee.png.9bde6af6e0a9da29b659b725df4b6c0a.pngI can't stand the smell of throw up, it makes me gag. :yuck:

Haha! That profile Pic with that comment just made me laugh too much!:laugh:

One of the smells that is starting to get on my nerves more and more is pot smell. It's legal now in MI and sometimes I'll have to deal with a customer who just reeks.:scoots:

I just think, "what a pig."

I don't have a problem with someone smoking pot if they choose to, but not cleaning up and being out in public like that is just a different way of being a jerk.:okiedokieloki:

I wish I could do this to the smell!! XD

quiet_gif_starlight_glimmer_by_reignbeaux_xiii-d8ohmbd.gif.3c6b713a095b772efd4679c95b0608ca.gif

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...