Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Cloudsdale High

Elizabeth Rose

(edited)

RP Link

Cloudsdale High

Welcome to Cloudsdale High. An RP for all Pegasus and/or Alicorns to go to school, meet friends, and possible drama. Anyone is allowed to join, as long as they are a Pegasus or an Alicorn.
Also you don't have to be a pony from the show. If you want to, you can make your own pony.

Rules
  • Must be a Pegasus or an Alicorn to join. (sorry unicorns and earth ponys)
  • No cussing
  • Be respectful
  • Do NOT be inappropriate (Dating is allowed)

Player List
Edited by Elizabeth Rose

may I use Windy my Pegasus OC please

Yes you may

uhh d'you need somepony who's quick on their hooves?

or wings?

That woud be wonderful

*gasps* Y-you mean... you would...

ill try to find a rainbow dash. Not gonna be very easy most likely

I have the idea for a backstory as to why Dum Bell bulles/bullied Rainbow Dash...

DB farted in class. Rainbow Dash was the most mad at him for it. DB decided to become Dash's bully to make himself feel better.

Sorry about the flatuelnce... its just that my cuz and I used to watch a movie called The Bfg. In which farting is known as 'whizzpopping'...

And who could forget Pumbaa of the The Lion King trilogy?

unicorn should be allowed.... some have the knowledge of a spell to walk on clouds....

A rare occasion to have a unicorn is allowed. at most 10. Would you like to be the first?

I have the idea for a backstory as to why Dum Bell bulles/bullied Rainbow Dash...

DB farted in class. Rainbow Dash was the most mad at him for it. DB decided to become Dash's bully to make himself feel better.

Sorry about the flatuelnce... its just that my cuz and I used to watch a movie called The Bfg. In which farting is known as 'whizzpopping'...

And who could forget Pumbaa of the The Lion King trilogy?

I remember reading the book in kindergarden but i didnt know there was a movie

oh good lord.... hehe I haven't seen that in about 10 years

Gosh that film has more of a fanbase than I first thought... :D

Sure, girls aren't supposed to laugh at this stuff but guys 'aren't supposed to like My little pony' and no one here is complaining... :P

(edited)

A rare occasion to have a unicorn is allowed. at most 10. Would you like to be the first?

oh whoops notifications aren't working well and didn't show this till I posted.... let me just erase that.... alright then I accept but one thing you should know I always keep my OC cannon with his backstory.... so expect a very dramatic first post...

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

@@Elizabeth Rose

alright then I know you don't want unicorn here... I had hoped you saw my first post here.... but its your RP and I know to respect the DM's wishes..... I can become a pegasi..... but........ actually I'd rather not spoil what I got planed.... if you'd accept me I can show you....

Nonono im saying i will alow up to 10 unicorns into the school. You can be the first unicorn in if you like. You dont have to change into a pegasus, we will let you in as a unicorn