Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Burnout 3 Memory Card Problem

ScarfaceOne

OK, so here is a problem I have on my PS2. I got Burnout 3 today, brilliant game it is, but when I try to save it says ''No Memory Card inserted'' and even if it is, it says ''Save Failed''. It's a common problem http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/help-needed-my-burnout-3-takedown-can-not-save.164237489/. And currently no one has really thought of a solution, is it Corrupted Data? The Disk? Or the card. Mine's an official Sony 8MB by the way. Sony don't do customer support for PS2 anymore don't they? Is it also an Online Connection problem?

Please help.

• Brohoof 1

@ScarfaceOne

I'm moving this over to General Discussion ... hopefully someone can help you there. 

Oh good, like I said I'm not the only person to have this problem. It's either the game, console, or memory card. It contains one corrupted data on it, but you can't delete the data. I'm wondering if my corrupted data is Burnout 3 data.

Nah, Case Closed. Sorted it, with a 64mb card. Probably my previous corrupted data was Burnout 3 data.

One of my all time favorite games ever. Perfect soundtrack and all. Did you try deleting the old data on the memory card?

One of my all time favorite games ever. Perfect soundtrack and all. Did you try deleting the old data on the memory card?

Nah, the case is closed pretty much. I got a third party 64mb one. I don't think Burnout 3 is a magicgate game. Glad to hear you like it, 2 and 3 are the best!!!

• Brohoof 1