Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In Search For A Musician

Tech Reel

-----

"Welp, there we go, I have two songs all written down. Now all I need is the music!" Tech said triumphantly. He looked around for instruments, then realized he doesn't play any. "Oh yeah. Well I'm sure music making isn't THAT hard. I'll just make it online." Tech proceeded to use royalty free loops to make his song. 5 minutes later he realized it wasn't working, it sounded bad, and he has no idea what he's doing. "I'm gonna need help." Tech fled to the MLPForums and began to write a post, in search for a musician that could assist him.

-----

So yep, that's my situation :muffins:

As mentioned, I do have two songs that I've written. The only thing I lack is that knowledge and talent needed to make music happen. So that's why I need YOU!

I know the tune that the lyrics go to, all you need to do is form a musical track to match. One song I'd like to be in a similar style to the music in the MLP "B.B.B.F.F. Song", the other is more like Pop/Rock.

I'm not looking for just some simple audio loop. I do want something that will end up sounding like a real song. And you will be credited for providing the music.

So if you'd like to help out, then PM me. I'll share the lyrics with you and send you a rough draft of how the song is sung. I hope to hear from you soon! ;)

I might be able to do a sax thing with this.

If you need a drum or bass guitar track recorded, i'm you're guy.  ;)

i'm a guitarist, bass player, keyboardist and singer song writer. i can help

If you need a rythym guitarist, I could give it a crack. I have a buddy who has a recording room with the equipment I would need.

Awesome! Can I get an example of music from each of you? :muffins:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...