Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you've been watching too much MLP when...

cider float

(edited)

Getting to level 100 on quizup in the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Section. Drawing ponies out of habit when you zone out in class (instead of the tornado scribble).  Involuntarily making references to the show like THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING and 20% cooler. Addiction to rainbows.

Edited by InsertUsernameHere
  • Brohoof 5

When someone says "Camelot", and you think they're mispronouncing it and have an urge to correct them.

When you have a NSFW dream involving Fluttershy and Big Mac.  I don't even like that ship!  Seriously, what the hell, brain??!

• Brohoof 3

When..

- you can now notice everything related to ponies from FiM on your sight

- you see pink color and you refer to Pinkie Pie

- you try to imitate pony walk and gestures

And when you start to question yourself if you have been watching too much MLP...  Ha  ha

Too many ways to think of it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

When you hear or read the word Twilight you don't think about vampires but Twilight Sparkle

When Tirek screaming "Princess Twilight!!!" keeps echoing in your head.

Edited by cider float
  • Brohoof 1

When you see a kindergartener and think they're cute because the don't have a cutie mark yet...

And it takes you a full minute to realize it

• Brohoof 2

I very nearly said "everypony" while in the company of my mother, grandmother, cousin, aunt, and my aunt's idiot boyfriend the other day.

When you have a NSFW dream involving Fluttershy and Big Mac.  I don't even like that ship!  Seriously, what the hell, brain??!

That ship can go to ship-hell, but that still makes me want to laugh forever. xDDD

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

1. a) When you install the Ponify firefox add-on, and forget that "ponies" or "pony" are words because they cease to exist in any website.

1. b ) When you modify the Ponify add-on to change "Hoof It" to "hoof it".

2. a) When you hypnotize yourself using the various hypnosis files on hypnoponies because you desperately want to know what it is like to be an MLP pony.

2. b )  When you use the hypnosis trigger any time you feel stressed to feel some of the effects of the hypnosis files (I love the sensation of the muzzle)

2. c) When you get annoyed that you have "perma-wings" that wont go away because you have been using the Fluttershy file, but you know deep down inside that you should have a horn.

3. When you can only day dream in the first pony as your OC. Any day dream where you are pony is "forced" by the mind to be in the third pony, no matter how hard you try to move the mind's eye in to the first pony.

4. When you realize that all of the above makes you very very happy.

Edited by GreatAndPowerfulKaty

Hehehe nobody saw that post about cars breaking down.

You know you have watched too much MLP when you finish 1 season in two days like I did when I first started liking the show. You also know you've been watching too much mlp whenever you think about it all the time xP

• Brohoof 1

When...

• You have a folder on your computer mysteriously titled "mlp" inside your music folder that is 5.9 GB in size.
  • You have to find some non-pony music to listen to around others as a closet brony.

Both of those are true for me.

Whenever your car breaks down during the most inopportune times.

Now what does that have to do with MLP?

• Brohoof 2

When...

• You have a folder on your computer mysteriously titled "mlp" inside your music folder that is 5.9 GB in size.
  • You have to find some non-pony music to listen to around others as a closet brony.
Both of those are true for me.

Now what does that have to do with MLP?

XD LMAO Thank you for pointing that out I think I posted in the wrong thread thinking this was the right one x3 I gotta fix that! Silly me
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

When you accidentally say 'somepony' to a friend and they think you've gone crazy

When you have a folder on your computer called My Little Pony and it's 67.9GB in size...

(By the way... I'm not joking...76bd6ffb6adf57785ff82a30056b9a5e.png

Edited by Thunderlane
  • Brohoof 3

When...

mine is called mlz, i am so sneaky :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 2

When you accidentally say 'somepony' to a friend and they think you've gone crazy

When you have a folder on your computer called My Little Pony and it's 67.9GB in size...

(By the way... I'm not joking...76bd6ffb6adf57785ff82a30056b9a5e.png

I also have a MLP video folder that's 67.4 GB in size. (Must... collect... pony... videos!)

mine is called mlz, i am so sneaky :bedeyes:

If someone asks what's in it, what would you say?

"Uh... It's My Little Zebra! Totally not My Little Pony!" ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I also have a MLP video folder that's 67.4 GB in size. (Must... collect... pony... videos!)

I have all 99 episodes, all 2 movies, and 7 of the comics on seperate PDFs.

Uh umm... I mean.. I bought all 99 episodes *cough* and both movies and comics *cough

• Brohoof 1

When you say everypony instead of everybody! (a lot.. oops!)

When you feel more comfortable cosplaying ponies than you do being yourself.

When you refer to your Gods as Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

When you spend all your money on MLP merch and dont even realize it. (nor care.) <3

When you become a Unicorn.

Which I am.

• Brohoof 2

If someone asks what's in it, what would you say?

"Uh... It's My Little Zebra! Totally not My Little Pony!" ^_^

major league zombies

wait, that sounds way too interesting

• Brohoof 1