Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you've been watching too much MLP when...

cider float

When all you ever want to do in life is watch mlp, talk mlp, go to mlp cons, hug mlp toys, and hang out with people who like mlp. That pretty much sums my life up in a nutshell.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

When the subject of Camelot is brought up and you're always tempted to call it Canterlot instead. Seriously, I've done that once. The person looked at me confused and I'm guessing that he thought I just mispronounced it. I wanted to slap myself in the face for saying that.  >_>

Edited by LeonShi500
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

(I have done all of these at least once. :lol: )

- When you see a book and think, books!, in Twilight's voice; followed by egghead! in Rainbow's voice. :P

- When you sing the evil enchantress song and hook your hands at the end with a crazy look like Pinkie Pie.

- When you recite Maud Pie's rock poem as deadpanned as possible. (Rock. You are a rock...) :maud:

- When you accidentally say hoof instead of hand. (That was embarrassing...)

- When your mom sighs when you mention MLP in conversation. (And you continue on like she didn't; she'll get used to it.) B)

- When you feel like you failed and Twilight's failure song pops in your head.

- When you want to brohoof someone wearing a MLP shirt in public.

- When AJ comes to mind at the mention of apples. :smug:

- When you hear the word "rarity" and think of Rarity. :pout:

- When you want a MLP plushie. (Still do!)

- When you say "Eeyup!" and "Nnope!"

- When you say "Okie-Dokie-Lokie!"

- When you hear Baltimore and think Baltimare

- When your on this site virtually all day. (I love it here xD)

Edited by RainbowJaxs16
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

When you forget how crazy you sound when talking to other fans friends by bringing up a conflict of ones personal life that is completely irrelevent to the matter at hand all over Rarijack artwork.

Edited by Argumedies

You realize you watch the show:

- When you start buying plushies off ebay

- When you start drawing ponies

- When people say apples and you relate it to Applejack (Seriously did that in the supermarket)

- When you start to listen to MLP fan music and start making playlists on youtube

- When you start going on MLP sites to find other bronies

- When you can't fall asleep without watching at least one episode (It can happen)

- When you start changing every wallpaper to MLP (I have done that)

• Brohoof 2

When you start to take the characters too seriously and defend them from any negative comments because you think that they have feelings.

• Brohoof 2

When I start,

-As some have previously mentioned, saying E'yup and E'nope like Big Mac

-Using Celestia instead of God/Jesus

-Drawing my OC

-Start thinking about new head cannons

-Buying MLP things

• Brohoof 2

When you spend a whole weekend at your computer.

When spending that much time watching pastel colors makes the yellow rice you are eating look pink.

Both of these happened when i became a brony a few years ago.

• Brohoof 1

When every night before you go to sleep, you fantasise about being one of the characters from the show; having amazing adventures away from reality...

What? ... Just me? ... .-.

• Brohoof 5

When your friend sends you a screen shot from one of the episodes, as a joke, and you in response detail everything about the screenshot (episode, series, writer of episode, characters, minute it was on the episode, etc.)  and then watch him google that you are 100% correct!

• Brohoof 1

When every night before you go to sleep, you fantasise about being one of the characters from the show; having amazing adventures away from reality...

And here I thought I was the craziest one in this thread, oh wait I still am. :) You are a close second, though.

Do you do the pony hypnosis at all?

• Brohoof 1

-When you actually have to ask the question "Do I watch to much Friendship Is Magic"

-When you find yourself singing and knowing every word to every pony song.

-When you spend 90 percent of your off time on MLP forums, or Bronycon website to see if they have any more special guests.

- When you spend 160 dollars to have an OC plushie made.

-When you bid 400 dollars on a tree Hugger plushie, until you realize how stupid that sounds.

-You find yourself naming your pets or your kids pony's names.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

And here I thought I was the craziest one in this thread, oh wait I still am. :) You are a close second, though.

When you realize that there are those out there that fantasize about becoming a character every night and that its only SECOND crazy to the one who does hypnosis.

(dont get mad, just messin wit ya)

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 1

Heeeyyy! Being crazy is MY job!

I want to try hypnosis, but i cant seem to hypnotize myself.

• Brohoof 1

Heeeyyy! Being crazy is MY job!

I want to try hypnosis, but i cant seem to hypnotize myself.

Have you tried the hypno audio files over at hypnoponies? Some of those files work very very well, atleast for me. Fluttershy V3 BGM is almost like magic. it has allowed me to experience most of the things I posted about on page 2 of this thread. Very happy about it! If you are interested in it, give the files a try. (You need to join hypnoponies.net and wait to be approved to get the files. The IRC room is super useful for tips too).

• Brohoof 1

Have you tried the hypno audio files over at hypnoponies? Some of those files work very very well, atleast for me. Fluttershy V3 BGM is almost like magic. it has allowed me to experience most of the things I posted about on page 2 of this thread. Very happy about it! If you are interested in it, give the files a try. (You need to join hypnoponies.net and wait to be approved to get the files. The IRC room is super useful for tips too).

Thanks for the info. I will look into that sometime.
  • Brohoof 1