Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm testing out a new art style!

10InTheTardis

Hey there! I'm trying out a new art style, mostly because I don't really have one that's my own and that I'm used to, also because I don't have money for any art programs yet and wanted to make an art style that would work with regular old boring paint.

For testing I just drew 3 OCs of mine, an earth pony, a unicorn and a pegasis, to try with horns and wings, then realized that I didn't draw any mares, so I drew Rarity too, because why not.

post-31307-0-13880100-1433633535_thumb.png

I tried to make all of their heads slightly different shapes, so that they don't look like they're just copies of eachother.

Also, I was going to try to make all of their hair simple, with none being more complex than the guy on the top right (His name is Shamrock Shambles), but I had to make an exception for Rarity because her hair is just so fabulous!  :proud:

Any input or suggestions you have would be nice, and if you absolutely think it's the worst possible thing, let me know instead of acting like it's good, I'd rather bad, honest reviews than nice, fake reviews.  :kindness:

I might be testing a few more things and posting them, so look out for those, too. (I won't be making a new topic for them, I'll just post them in this one.)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

These are so cute and adorable! I really do think you did a great job on them. :) I know you said that you wanted bad, honest reviews rather than fake, nice, but I can't say anything bad about these cute ponies! :D This is my honest to goodness review and I say these are wonderful!! I especially like Shamrock Shambles! :)

Edited by xXpikoLoverXx
  • Brohoof 1