Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will there be another Equestria Girls movie?

Glitteroreo

Really looking forward to it, I just hope it's not so much music-focused as Rainbow Rocks - Battle of the Bands concept and such is very nice, but I'm more interested in the school setting which offers so many opportunities.

• Brohoof 1

I've been DYING to know if there will be an another Equestria Girls movie. Hasbro made 2 movies already and I wished there will be a third one :huh:

A better question is, there will be a fourth EG movie? Because the third was already announced to be released this year. There are even toys of it even  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Here's the announcement on Equestria Daily.

Capture.JPG

Ugh, that promo art is horrendous! :eww:

If the movie itself looks anything like that, I don't want to watch it.

Honestly, Rainbow Rocks had the same issues as the promo art was just horrendous.

Thankfully the animation turned out to be MUCH better, so I doubt we have much to concern ourselves with here. :)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Don't worry. The Rainbow Rocks promo designs didn't appear once in the film. They are likely toy designs instead. When it comes to Hasbro, their marketing can be safely ignored.

Also, I bet it took them all of ten seconds to think of "shadow bolts" for whatever plot they're using. It's from FiM's pilot.

Edited by Silver Letter
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Don't worry. The Rainbow Rocks promo designs didn't appear once in the film. They are likely toy designs instead. When it comes to Hasbro, their marketing can be safely ignored.

Also, I bet it took them all of ten seconds to think of "shadow bolts" for whatever plot they're using. It's from FiM's pilot.

I think it's pretty neat to reuse an element we haven't seen since season 2  :catface:. Besides, they already used the Shadowbolts name in the EG comic  :P

Here's the announcement on Equestria Daily.

Capture.JPG

Ugh, that promo art is horrendous! :eww:

Dude, may I remind you  same horrid art was used in the promos of Rainbow Rocks  :dash: ? Those won't get past the toys  :comeatus:

Edited by Steve Piranha

I think it's pretty neat to reuse an element we haven't seen since season 2  :catface:. Besides, they already used the Shadowbolts name in the EG comic  :P

Dude, may I remind you  same horrid art was used in the promos of Rainbow Rocks  :dash: ? Those won't get past the toys  :comeatus:

I wasn't a brony when Rainbow Rocks was being released, and I couldn't find any horrendous promotional images with a quick search.

I wasn't a brony when Rainbow Rocks was being released, and I couldn't find any horrendous promotional images with a quick search.

Oh, that explain your lack of knowledge  :huh: . Oh well, don't worry, the first EG and RR had those arts, but they were used only in the toyline, don't worry for watching those horrors in the movie  ;) . Heck, when they announced the very first EG, I was afraid they were going to use the toy art  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

This was the first poster that I saw when I looked online:

9q9oao.jpg

It doesn't look that bad, actually. They aren't extra-shiny, and their poses aren't too fake, either.

That's the theatrical poster, so maybe the prerelease promo poster was different.

This was the first poster that I saw when I looked online:

sig-3836567.9q9oao.jpg

It doesn't look that bad, actually. They aren't extra-shiny, and their poses aren't too fake, either.

That's the theatrical poster, so maybe the prerelease promo poster was different.

Yeah, that poster is accurate to the movie. However, the pic below is closer to the images we were seeing first.

1.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I've been DYING to know if there will be an another Equestria Girls movie. Hasbro made 2 movies already and I wished there will be a third one :huh:

There's supposed to be a 3rd one later this year, actually.

OMG seiriously?! I can't wait! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!