Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

They hate us cause they ain't us. 

Obviously some people are going to find it weird that you watch a show for little girls and then some people actually waste their time promoting hatred against bronies and calling us pedophiles or retards.

I'm not saying it's right what these people are doing, but some bronies aren't completely innocent either. I've seen bronies that go on a full blown rage because of things that people have said...when its so obvious that they're trolling. I'll never understand why people feed the trolls :blink: And even if they aren't trolling, why does it matter so much? Who are they to you? Just move on.

I would compare the brony fandom to the LGBT community. They both contain a very vocal minority that tends to rub people the wrong way, but the majority are just regular people living their lives, doing what they enjoy.

You ask a homophobic why they hate gays and they will probably say something about how strange and unnatural it is. Sort of like adult men watching a cartoon originally aimed at young girls.

To put it simply, closed minded ignorance is at the root of the problem. 

What It really all boils down to is people are afraid of what they don't understand and end up hating the things that they fear. 

Cynical as this sounds: welcome to the Internet. Hate is everywhere. Bronies are predominantly males who watch a show geared towards little girls. We're an easy target to make fun of, and some people thrive on enlarging their e-peens by belittling others. 

Truth be told, some parts of the fandom (and other fandoms as well, for that matter) do make me cringe. It's not hard to see why some would find that amusing. 

Having said this, the best way to deal with them is to not give them any attention. Anything you say in defense will just be laughed at. Just leave them to their own devices and you'll be happier for it.

• Brohoof 3

I just got a crazy idea. Ask the people who hates us. Then we will find out why they hate us. 

Well, back at the high school, I was the scapegoat of a majority of people cause I didn't wear any brand clothes, I'm hairy, I'm good at school, etc. They got rid of me because I was a fan of the show Code Lyoko, saying that was "a show for babies". But then I asked them why they really laughed at me because of that, they just said that they didn't know, just that someone started to laugh at me and they just followed to be with that cool guy, because he was popular, etc. They bullied because someone started to.

The point of my message is just that most of the broners (like Ziggy called them, and I like the term) don't know why they hate. I know personnally a broner, which said me that, word for word.

Well, I don't know why I hate bronies. They all post creepy things, and everyone on YouTube get rid of them, so I do like them.

Then I made him listen to a brony song (I don't remember which one of them), and I told him that even if there were some creepy things posted by those cringeworthy bronies, there also were pearls among that. He still hates bronies, we're still friends even if I told him I'm one of them, etc. But now he tolerates a bit more.

But then I asked them why they really laughed at me because of that, they just said that they didn't know, just that someone started to laugh at me and they just followed to be with that cool guy, because he was popular, etc. They bullied because someone started to.
 Yeah, I highly doubt that they said that. And even if they did say it, then why didn't you ask the guy who started it? I'm sure that he would be able to give you the answer.

broners
You do know that broners are another word for brony and not for anti-brony, do you?

Because bronies are weird.

Face it, we're grown adults who watch a show directed towards little girls. You have to expect hostility/bullying.

You do know that broners are another word for brony and not for anti-brony, do you?

Oops, I thought this was a contraction between "brony" and "haters", my bad.

And even if they did say it, then why didn't you ask the guy who started it?

I asked that dude, but he weren't able to give a logical answer, just a "Cause it's fun" or that sort of thing.

This question has been asked a million times, and both sides (bronies and anti-bronies) have fair and illogical points. 

To put it simply, when a Jehovah's Witness doesn't leave your door, it can get really, really irritating. 

Because they're a bunch of regressive fucktards.

Stuff like this is also why bronies and anti-bronies are always at odds with each other.

I just got a crazy idea. Ask the people who hates us. Then we will find out why they hate us. 

^ All of this. 

Dr. Wolf already has. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm pretty sure any anti-brony works are all outdated. They were made when Bronydom was at it's prime. The fact that the criticisms died out and the haters moved on to hate other things and the drama died shows Bronydom is dwindling now.

The fact that bronies actually take the time to look for anti-brony works and defend their fandom shows that they are desperate for drama in order to rekindle the fandom.

Edited by cider float

• 4 weeks later...