Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

does any pony play the CCG?

Cherry_Bloom

I want to know what your main decks look like I am trying to find new builds. Right now i am trying to build an Orange blue deck destroyer deck (draw & discard).

I am currently finalizing my revival deck (Deck can use the discard pile as a hand) Only need a set of conductors baton and I am set.

I'm still confused on some of the rules I have a few questions bout the game itself

1:how can you tell if a friend is frightened like

if I use an effect that frightens altmiles big mac like how could we tell if hes frightened?

2: if a faceoff ends in a tie how do you know is it decided?

3: on the subject of solving problems does the power have to be exact or can you go over?

I'm still confused on some of the rules I have a few questions bout the game itself

1:how can you tell if a friend is frightened like

if I use an effect that frightens altmiles big mac like how could we tell if hes frightened?

2: if a faceoff ends in a tie how do you know is it decided?

3: on the subject of solving problems does the power have to be exact or can you go over?

1. When a friend is frightened, the card is flipped upside down. Its abilities don't work while it's frightened.

2. If there would be a tied result in a faceoff, both players flip another card (this can happen over and over). Don't forget that you can wait to see the result after the flip, and then play an event (for example Critter cavalry) to change the outcome.

3. You can go over.

i had to scrap my luna deck i built a back up blue-yellow dashie deck

um does anyone know when the next what do you those "theme" decks

comes out? I would love to know? not packs the starter deck or whatever its a called 

Edited by Nightshroud

• 1 year later...

I learned how to play the CCG when I went to this year's BABScon. It was confusing at first, but it's a pretty fun game to get into, in my opinion. None of the card shop's that I got to sell the cards. I could get the cards online, but unfortunately the card shops that I go go don't host the games. It would be fun to get into the game a little more in the future. 

• 2 years later...