Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do during holidays?

Rasydan

Well,for me,I usually have breakfast,take bath,do some revisions in the morning,have lunch,learn some computer stuffs and play games during afternoon/evening,and play mobile games,chatting,watch some shows on my phone,or read some storybooks.

How about everypony else?

• Brohoof 3

depends on the holiday but most times i spend that day with the people that I love, family, friends and the love of my life :) sometimes we'll go someplace to celebrate like a restaurant or outdoors. Maybe depending on the holiday there will be a parade we can attend, sometimes we'll have big meals at home and then other times there may be presents it all depends on the holiday and the person celebrating it

• Brohoof 3

Like others mentioned, it depends on if I have plans or not, but my free time is usually consumed with re-watching a favorite movie/episode from a fandom, reading some classic literature, playing music, or doing some home DIYs.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

On holidays like Christmas and Easter, I go to church and spend time with my family. But on other holidays, I don't do a whole lot. I sometimes relax, go on the forums, talk to a friend etc.

Edited by Sommar
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

dec-jan

eat through the festivities and cry about it after new year

any other holiday

sleep

Edited by Alto
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I either use the time to sharpen my artistic skills or hang out with friends, clubbing etc. :P

Edited by Guest

I used to go to Ireland for two weeks every year, but now I just kinda stay at home and play games, and watch whatever I like, maybe exercise and read stories... I have the oddest feeling this holiday is simply going to be me messing around on the forums, though. x3

• Brohoof 3

Largely just stay indoors; do forum stuff, internet stuff, chares & such, maybe video games.

I have no life. XD

• Brohoof 1

Besides what I usually do, I watch many shows, play sport a bit, and sometimes draw (but I'm going to try making music during the next holidays for a change).

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

When I'm on holiday or have any kind of free time, I like to find new things to do and exhaust myself doing them. I like to play until I drop. If I still have any energy at the end of the day, I haven't done enough. But once that day is over, I do like to hit the hay and sleep well into the next afternoon. One extreme or another, that's the way to play. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...