Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dogs cubed

Troblems

No, I really mean it.

Apparently the newest craze for long haired dog lovers in Japan is to cut their hair so they look like something out of Minecraft, except with better graphics.

So, for all of you out there with long haired dogs, are you going to be cubing it up with a block pup?

dogshow3.jpg

dogshow2.jpg

square-round-dog-haircut-taiwan-2.jpg

Original article

Personally, I like short hair dogs. If I did have a long haired dog, and did do this, I would think the novelty would wear off real quick. Not only that, how much maintenance would it be to keep them looking like that?

When I saw the article, I lol'd.  

• Brohoof 2

LOL, I didn't see that coming.  The first dog doesn't even look real.  And the last dog doesn't look exactly pleased. 

We should try this on cats next.  I wonder what Drift would like like with that kind of a hair style?  :huh: 

Really the only dog it looks remotely funny on is a poodle because of how much hair there is. The other ones look like they had it done by a brand new groomer that isn't very good at their job.

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...

@Con Mom Not as funny as your transparent toilet, but this is up there. 

Dog grooming creativity cracks me up. This did almost remind me of cubed pumpkins. Maybe the reason they did this to the dogs is so they are stackable? Man that would be an image. 

• 6 months later...