Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking far back on forums

Boyevyye De

Not reading through all of them, but going streight to the back of it, you know? At least on Everfree.

It is interesting that it seems to be more about storytelling and questions now, (not that that is a bad thing.)... Meh, how are you?

• Brohoof 2

When you look back into the pages, it's almost like you went on the time machine and were there, It is pretty amazing feeling. And it helps understand a lot of things that have happened here and why the things are the way they are now.

It was while ago back when I read through the whole Rarity Fan Club thread, It gave me huge insight of the members who posted there and what it was like back then and I learned a lot from that experience.

It can be cringeworthy to look back on your own posts too if you have been here for a while, but it is like writing a diary and ever post tells something unique about you, and how you felt at that moment.

I think it is very beautiful

• Brohoof 2

When you look back into the pages, it's almost like you went on the time machine and were there, It is pretty amazing feeling. And it helps understand a lot of things that have happened here and why the things are the way they are now.

It was while ago back when I read through the whole Rarity Fan Club thread, It gave me huge insight of the members who posted there and what it was like back then and I learned a lot from that experience.

It can be cringeworthy to look back on your own posts too if you have been here for a while, but it is like writing a diary and ever post tells something unique about you, and how you felt at that moment.

I think it is very beautiful

I would not know anything about this because I have only been here for a week.  :yay:

But I do know what you mean in general, any large forum group you go to and you go to the very end, it is interesting. Like a time capsul. I think some forums have rules against reviving them for one reason or another. 

(Also sorry for the bad english. If it is bad that is.)

• Brohoof 1

I would not know anything about this because I have only been here for a week.  :yay:

But I do know what you mean in general, any large forum group you go to and you go to the very end, it is interesting. Like a time capsul. I think some forums have rules against reviving them for one reason or another. 

(Also sorry for the bad english. If it is bad that is.)

Here the forum rules encourage to  reply in the older threads and posts i think so feel free to post in them =)

oo trust me the most embarrassing are your first rp posts 

And that is why I never RP.  ;)

Here the forum rules encourage to  reply in the older threads and posts i think so feel free to post in them =)

It does? How so?

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Yes it is, you can find amazing posts! You can also find some terrible posts though, especially political posts back when everyone was allowed to engage in political and controversial discussions.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Looking far back on forums
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • 1 year later...

One of my favorite things to do is travel back to the earliest days of a member, and surprise them in the past by replying or quoting them :eager:

• Brohoof 1

I sometime look back at my very first post and just surf through it. Find some cringy ones but hey we all learn and grow and will continue to do so. All I can say is that I did became more sincere and less arrogant compared to the last 7 years here. Even in other social medias as well. Partly I thank this forum and its community for that. 

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

Sometimes I explore this place by further digging to the past and yes it is amazing what you can find sometimes. However I don't do this too much, since Im lacking the time to spent a whole on  the forums

• 4 weeks later...

Kinda rough looking back and seeing a lot of the members I liked either gone or banned. 

I miss the "make the user below you download some crap" thread. Peak discussion.

On 2023-05-05 at 12:36 PM, Retro*Derpy said:

Kinda rough looking back and seeing a lot of the members I liked either gone or banned. 

I miss the "make the user below you download some crap" thread. Peak discussion.

I'll revive it and post a link to some ye olde viruses.

You are cordially invited to be the first to reply :orly: .

8 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

I'll revive it and post a link to some ye olde viruses.

You are cordially invited to be the first to reply :orly: .

I would of contributed to that thread as much as I did to CTaM if they didn't lock it :derp:

• Brohoof 1

It's interesting to look at. I have a habit of typing random page numbers, reading through old topics and then bumping them. :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I don’t spend much time looking back because I eventually see it all come back when other ponies are good enough to bump them back to the fore. I like seeing some old faces that aren’t around anymore, and some long-haul ponies that stick around from year to year. It can be nostaligic.