Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is Your Favorite Suicide/Drink Mix?

DJShy

Hello, everypony! I wish to know your favorite suicide combinations!

For those of you who are uneducated or in case I was taught the wrong name, a suicide is when you mix drinks together to create something unholy and beautiful at the same time.

I don't care how many drinks it takes to get to your favorite suicide, I. Want. To. KNOW.

• Brohoof 2

I've mixed so many sodas that I can't just pick one. I remember the first mixture I ever did was at McDonald's when my brother and I mixed all the drinks together except for the diet soda and the water. We called it a graveyard. They tasted good but if you frank enough of it, you got sick from it.

I do remember one mixture that was gross, I mixed generic lemon lime soda, generic grape soda, and mug root beer together and it tasted like NyQuil, it was awful.

I don't mix soda like I used to when I was younger, but when I do, I like to mix Pepsi and Mountain Dew together.

• Brohoof 2

we used to mix pepsi blue and regular pepsi and it will have this icky greenish color taste is great though

not much on suicide drinks bout i know a lot of suicide shots xD

• Brohoof 3

Who hasn't mixed every soda in the soda machine when they were little? 

Often I would just mix two of my favorites, like mountain dew and pepsi... not anymore though.  :P  

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Oh and also. DO NOT try to mix Mountain Dew with mio. If you don't know, milo is a water flavoring liquid that is well, supposed to go in water. On my 12th birthday, I thought it would be a good idea to mix these together, and I passed out less than ten minutes after drinking it. I tried this again a year later and it made me extremely drowsy and I nearly passed out. The blue lemonade flavored mio is the most effective. I hope I didn't lose any brain cells from drinking that.

Now that's what I call a "suicide" drink. Lol

Edited by Metallic Strings
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I remember the first mixture I ever did was at McDonald's when my brother and I mixed all the drinks together except for the diet soda and the water. We called it a graveyard. They tasted good but if you frank enough of it, you got sick from it.

I do remember one mixture that was gross, I mixed generic lemon lime soda, generic grape soda, and mug root beer together and it tasted like NyQuil, it was awful.

I don't know why, but I wanna do that the next time I go to McDonalds.

I have never tasted NyQuil, so naturally I wanna do that now.

not much on suicide drinks bout i know a lot of suicide shots xD

Well as far as I'm concerned, shots are still drinks, so if you wanna, share them!

Oh and also. DO NOT try to mix Mountain Dew with mio. If you don't know, milo is a water flavoring liquid that is well, supposed to go in water. On my 12th birthday, I thought it would be a good idea to mix these together, and I passed out less than ten minutes after drinking it. I tried this again a year later and it made me extremely drowsy and I nearly passed out. The blue lemonade flavored mio is the most effective. I hope I didn't lose any brain cells from drinking that.

Assuming I don't lose brain cells, it sounds like an AMAZING way to get to sleep faster!

Often I would just mix two of my favorites, like mountain dew and pepsi... not anymore though.  :P  

May I ask why?

Edited by DJShy3
  • Brohoof 2

May I ask why?

I don't even really know, I just stopped liking it after a while. It was fun to be a mad scientist but I guess I just ended up preferring regular soda after a while.  :huh:

• Brohoof 2

It has taken me this long to realize that I haven't shared MY suicide yet.

My favorite suicide consists of Dr Pepper, Mountain Dew, red Hawaiian Punch, and some of that vanilla extract stuff or whatever that some places have, like my local Subway.

• Brohoof 1

I still do this as a joke every once in a while. There is something deliciously juvenile about shaking your fist at the powers that be and refusing to take the flavors they offer. ;)

Suicide mixes are a fond memory of my youth. 

• Brohoof 1

Dr. Pepper & Root Beer ....

Dr. Beer X3 I liked it actually .

• Brohoof 2

I have got a lot of them though me, my dad and my brother used to call them a "mongoose" for some reason. One of my personal favorites is this Italian orange soda called San Peligreeno which is awesome even by itself mixed with Mountain Dew and 7UP. There is also Cherry Coke, Root Beer and Cream Soda.

• Brohoof 2

One third milk, one third cola, one third orange juice. Preferably in a pint glass. You can change the ratio of coke depending on how tired you are.

If you ever need something to wake you up in the morning...

And give you the sh*ts by sunset.

• Brohoof 1

Mountain Dew and a spoonful of codeine.

Purple Drank.  :wub:

*sees "what is your favorite suicide"* Oh.. Ooh.. OOOHHH NOOO

*reads the rest of the title*. Oh. Whoops.

Also I've tried mixing Rockstar, NOS (or whatever the Hell it was called?), Monster, and some other energy drinks. Let's just say that literally after that week I lost 5 lbs of fat because I was so hyper and jumping off of walls. Like, I was so energetic I cleaned up the whole house within an hour, and I did 250 push-ups, 337 sit-ups, and I was exercising for 7 hours straight per day. It was insane. I also play fought my cousin and accidentally punched him in the face and left him a bloody and crooked nose because I was actually gaining some serious muscle mass in the process of that whole week and a half.

In other words, I don't recommend this unless if you want to take the risk of also having a heart attack. Seriously, my heart felt like it was beating outside of my chest. It was insane. I do not recommend I felt like I was dying.

• 3 years later...