Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Cold Shoulder?

Gone Airbourne

Just as the title of this topic is have you ever been given the cold shoulder by someone? Have you been given the cold shoulder by someone who you were at one point great friends with? Did you wonder what was it you did in the first place to cause this division? Or rather have you given the cold shoulder treatment to somebody else?

To you what line does a person have to cross for them to be given the cold shoulder as if they no longer exist anymore? Because I'll be straight up here, I can't tell you how many times its happened to me and I'd be wondering what did I do to cause that? I know certain things happen over the course of time and other times people will just not like you for whatever reason. You pretty much have to move on with your own life as you always will have to. As the saying goes though "The older I get the less things take me for surprise".

... looking at this I probably should have not even bothered making this post oh well I guess.

• Brohoof 2

Sorry, I've been trying to think of a time when someone has given me the cold shoulder, and I just can't think of many that are all too interesting.

Maybe when my "friends" in middle school told me they would meet up with me at their house, but when I got there they had already left and I walked a mile and a half to get there for nothing.  I sat in the rain for ten minutes and cried before walking depressedly back to my house.  Turns out one guy in the group, Rainer Posselt, came up with this crazy idea to leave me behind in order to make me feel unwanted.  Then the group started hanging out with him and basically forgot about me.

None of my friends have ever given me the cold shoulder at any other point in time.  Or at least not that I've noticed since I'm always at my computer now. 

(edited)

Well, not really never had many friends although I feel I've been given the cold shoulder quite often. Most of the time I have no idea why. Still, it's an unpleasant feeling and I think my best friend did it to me so I did as well. It's such an awful feeling, even more so when you care about that person. Somehow you feel it may be the best for both involved, I'm not so convinced though.

To make a long answer short, yes and I don't know why.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94