Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Borderless (Random Painting)

Inkfeather

Was basically just being random in Sai and I thought why not share it where people can see it?

It's not supposed to resemble anything, but it could be fun to hear what kind of images people might see in this?

What's the first thing on your mind when you see this?

It didn't want to accept my dA ID in the BBcode, fine I'll just do it the old fashioned way.

Edited by Inkfeather
  • Brohoof 1

it reminds me of something, I just don't know what...

This is exactly what I thought as well....

Actually, for some strange reason, it seems to make me a little bit nervous when I look at it.

I have to say this though. Inkfeather between your myriad works of emotional poetry and now this abstract artwork, you really are remarkably creative!

• Brohoof 2

Oh, the problem about linking it is that I don't get the long ID code when I click on my own art.

I have to say this though. Inkfeather between your myriad works of emotional poetry and now this abstract artwork, you really are remarkably creative!

Wow... I feel loved.

• Brohoof 1

Kind of eschews memories of a fountain at dusk, littered with rosebuds and other floral decorations as to commemorate some sort of occasion. A marriage, if you will. Or even a baptism.

In truth, the memories or instances with which I associate such an image can be consider "borderless" themselves, as they mark a venue unexplored, a new plane of life through which one might explore their own borders - or lack thereof!

Nice work, Lamii!

• Brohoof 1

I see the essence of Twilight Sparkle being cast upon us, at the same time, without having any regard for quantum physics. It's borderless in the sense that it does not allow physical limitations to overtake my mind nor yours.

• Brohoof 1