Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is MLP Forums the best forum you've been a part of?

Gone Airbourne

Yes.  :wub:

Poniverse / MLPF wins all day long! Best staff I've worked with. The nicest Ponies reside here. <3 And look at the designs - pop!  :D

Best super-community / place -- hands down!  :yay:

• Brohoof 3

Best super-community / place -- hands down! 

Cheers to that some of the coolest people. You know something I've met here and I don't regret the time I've been here either.  

• Brohoof 2

Yes and no. MLPForums is one of the best-made forums where most are made by people who have no idea how to use a programming language but as far as the community goes I tend to get along better with smaller ones. More tight-knit groups are usually more comfortable.

The single greatest forum I've ever been on was Few Good Men, a Call of Duty clan website originally. I left awhile ago though. The current members are all people I can't get along with and it doesn't help that they treat me like an idiot every chance they get.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Yes, definitely the best forum I've ever been in, and I've been in many other forums before this one.

Everyone is just so kind and so friendly, and it's always very active.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 3

It's definitely the only forum I've felt compelled to stay with for a long period of time! I've been here for about a year, and considering how busy and flippant I am about online communities, it's a big deal that I'm still here. I'm an adult professional with a lot going on in my life and j don't mess around with websites that are a waste of my valuable time. The fact that I'm sticking around shows how great this place must be :3

• Brohoof 3

I've been to a handful of forums. This was the first one that really grabbed me and made me feel truly at home thanks both to the community and the show upon which it was founded. Can't imagine where my life would be without it thanks to some of the friends I've made here. I'd say at the time that I joined and for a substantial amount of time afterwards, it was the best forum of which I've been a part, although it's been supplanted by another forum in recent times.

• Brohoof 3

I'd been a member of one forum prior to this, said forum I would prefer never to talk about. I also recently tried a Sonic forum but it really hasn't worked out and I'm not sure if I'll ever come back to it. The only other forum I go to besides this is BZPower, and this place is just a lot more social so yeah I would probably call this the best forum I've been on. 

• Brohoof 2

I've been on a few other forums aside from here (though I've barely used all but one of them x3), but this place is the best forum and website I've found, by far... the community is so warm and friendly, and so much happens here each day to look forward to.  :catface: Some of the places I've been to before had ridiculous moderation or was too mellow about members attacking each other... I'm not saying MLPF has the right balance everywhere, but it's definitely the closest I've seen to a perfect site.

• Brohoof 3

I'd say what makes this place work so well is that, unlike many other forum sites, MLP Forums is interested in being a community first and foremost and not just a place for bronies to congregate and do whatever.  It's why members generally get along so well with each other, it's why we do such a good job usually of welcoming new members, and it's why you don't usually see any members getting out of control in their behavior.  :catface:

• Brohoof 3

I have only been a brony for about 2 months and I haven't really found anymore forums, I am apart of Bronies Australia and this. but so far here I can talk to people about ponies.

• Brohoof 1

I've been on many forums, and I'm usually inactive by month 2. By month 3, I'm usually gone. Surely my activity says something, almost 9 months later. c:

• Brohoof 4

Not for me, no. I mean, it's nice... but not the best. I was on this Pokemon forum for awhile and thought it was pretty neato.