Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your first pet?

SixShooterOutlaw

My first pet was a English Springer Spaniel named Grace, she lived to be 13 years old and was the family dog, we loved her very much and we have pictures of her and videos of her as memories. We also kept her ashes in a box with her name engraved on it.

• Brohoof 1

My first pet was a dog: a chow/German Shepard mix named Brandi. She was a big brown puff, SO PRETTY :3 I miss her so much. She was a great dog. Her only flaw was that she was very easily spooked by loud noises. She dug a hole under our fence and ran away because she got scared by some firework noises and we didn't even realize until it was too late.... Looked all around but never found her :( I hope that she found a good family to take care of her.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

two Australian Shepards named Winy and Casey.... they were my guardians and protected me as a baby.... God bless their souls  :(

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 3

Most likely a hamster. Could have been a goldfish, though. I remember a couple of goldfish from my childhood, but a ton of hamsters. The poor babies, IIRC one died the day I got him. D:

• Brohoof 2

Well, I don't really know what my first pet was named :rarity: because we owned so many cats when I was younger. The breed though, was a cat. Ever since my sole purpose in life is to become a crazy cat lady. It is my dream x3

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS are the best and u know it!! cx

a cat which i named pusa err its means cat in english

i was never good at giving names

XD When I was little, I had a toy cat which I named Seat Belt. Seat Belt. cx
  • Brohoof 2

My first pet was a cat named Sonny. I remember getting him one day when I was in middle school I believe and I was watching a Rugrats All Grown Up movie on Nickelodeon. My mom and sister came home from an auction and brought Sonny home and he was a little kitten at the time. My sister named him Sonny based off of Sonny from that soap opera General Hospital. To this day I always wanted to call him Shadow though because he follows me like my own shadow  :lol:.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

We got our first pet last year. Or rather, he found us... it's a long story...

Pretty much one day a ginger Cat was meowing outside our house. We'd seen the cat before just around the neighborhood, y'know, being a cat, and we opened the door to let him in, just for a while as it looked like he really wanted to come in. We didn't know his name or anything. Anyway, he came in, looked around, being all nosy. We gave him some love, and later that day, he went out. So the next day comes around, and he's here again. And then the next day. And the next day. So because he had a collar, and the fact that he was well domesticated, we expected he had owners, so we knocked around a few doors in the area, and funnily enough, came across some people who told us that their next-door neighbors had a ginger cat, and when they moved house, the cat kept coming back there. We were told his name was Gus so we got contacts for the owners, and when he came round, he knelt down, looked and said: "You're not Gus... oh..." So we were stuck with this random cat who we didn't know anything about. We bought a little capsule with a note inside and wrote something on the lines of "Your cat keeps coming to our house, here's our phone number." We attached it to his collar and added some red ribbon so the owners would see it. After two weeks of no reply, we took his collar off and pretty much took him in as our own cat. Because we couldn't think of a good name, we just decided to call him "Cat" as it was just easy... We've been on holiday to Tunisia, came back, and he still comes to us every day, and we like having him around. He goes crazy over laser pens which is funny, and he likes to attack the side of our sofa... cats are gonna be cats... That was last July, so we are nearly at a year of having him xD

This is him looking at the laser                                                           This is him attacking that nasty sofa...

79ed6e98dcc2321f457e171521a0d602.png                                    ef0ad50726164fc88eb7704899e16bab.png                                         

Edited by Thunderlane
  • Brohoof 3

Had a African Grey parrot when I was younger and my Grandparents kept it at their house throughout the years. Very intelligent animal though that's for sure. They recently gave it away because I had to move states a while back. I've been wanting to get myself a German Shepherd or a Siberian Husky soon though. Dogs are my favorite animals by far though : ).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My first pet was a pair of goldfish  :adorkable: my parents won't let me have anything other then fishes anyway >_>  >_>  they say is to much work to look after  >_>

Edited by Princess_Moonlight
  • Brohoof 1

When i was a baby we had a Blue Chow Chow, we had to get rid of him though. His name was blue :P

blue_chow_chow_puppy_11.jpg

(Thats not him, i dont have a digital picture of him, but he was very blue  :catface: )

From the time I was born my family already had a cat and dog, but the first pet that was actually mine was a Schneider's Skink named James Bond (we just called him jimmy).  I got him when I was six years old, and I had him for six years until he died when I was 12, and I freaking loved that lizzard!

berberskink.jpg

(Not my actual lizard, just some random picture from the internet for demonstrative purposes.)

A cat named Ernie, can't remember the breed but he was fluffy. My mom adopted him in 1986 and he was getting pretty old by the time I was born. Never got to know the cat well.

My first pet was a german shepherd-golden retriever mutt named Maxie and she was awesome until she died. I barely knew her (since she was pretty old when I was born), but from what I remember I love her anyway.