Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your first pet?

SixShooterOutlaw

If i'm not mistaken it was a dog named Lucky. We named her that because she was a stray we found, I believe we found her near the place my mom works, she had no collar, tag, nothing, so we adopted her. Sadly she got hit by a car some months later.

I guess the first pet I ever met was my cat Einstein. My parents got him when I was a year old. He was always with me from as far back as I could remember. The name was supposed to be ironic but he turned out to be really smart and affectionate. The mother hen to all the cats.  He lived to be 16 years old. What a great friend he was. 

As far as a personal pet that was just mine, that would've been my pet gerbil. My bro and I were huge digimon fans back then, so he got a black one and called it Greymon, and I got a golden one and called it Seadramon. My mom says she released them into the wild, but I'm guessing they either escaped or the cats somehow got to them.  

• 2 weeks later...

My first cat was an enormously fat Tortoiseshell that was born under the dumpster of the shoe store my mother worked at.

My mother and sister named her Sweetheart, a terrible name that absolutely did not suit her personality.

My first dog was an Australian Shepherd/Samoyed/Newfoundland mix.

His name was Ranger, and he was big, strong, fast, and utterly fearless.

He was the the greatest dog that ever dogged, and I still miss him.

I still have his dog license, and wear it around my neck constantly.

My first pet was a female black shi-tzu. She was a wonderful pet. Sadly she died of a rare disease (I forgot what the disease was). :'(

My first pet was a Cat. His fur was brown with dark brown stripes all over his body. His name was Findus after a childrens book character who looked a lot like my cat. :)

My first pet was a Beagle. She was a very sweet dog, got her for my birthday.
A week or two later, while I was taking her outside to use the restroom, little 8 year old me wasn't watching her properly, and she got ran over by a guy in a truck. I cried for a good hour or two.

Rip, girlie. :'(

• 4 weeks later...

My first and only pet was a dog called Freewee (at least, that's how I think her name was spelt :P ); she had to be put down quite a few years back, and I haven't had another pet since. =/

My brother and I had a pair of rats, both named Ratty. We weren't terribly creative with the naming of them.

They were super cute, and I seriously miss having rats as pets.

Gosh, I have had so many wonderful pets in my life, I'm so grateful for that.

Before I was born I know we had a cat named Lucky and a cat named Cuddles. I don't remember them too well. But when I was about four we adopted Suzi, a black cocker spaniel, as a family pet. She was a sweetie, she died the summer of 2008...

My first pet that was solely mine was a hamster I named Hershey. My mom always thought that was funny and said he left chocolate chips everywhere lol. He was a good little guy, lived for about 3 years.

And finally, the first bigger pet I got was my orange and white cat that I named Hunter. He is the sweetest boy and has helped me through so much. I got him freshman year of high school and he is 12. I hope to have him for much longer (as well as my other kitty, Pippin, and my dog, Fia. My family is big into pets, can you tell lol).

• 2 months later...

My first pets were two goldfish called Poppy and Swimmy.

I got them when I was 8. However, when they died I cried so much (for days) that my parents decided that pets were not for me. And I think I agree.

My first pet was cat called ''Miuku'' (variation from word ''Miu'' what means ''meow'' in finnish) and it's still with us, :squee:

Now I also have another cat ''Mäykky'' (doesn't really mean anything) who is one of ''Miuku''s cubs(is that right word :blush: ).

''Miuku'' was wild cat before we tamed it(it was abandoned by it's mother(or mother was dead, we don't know)) :kindness: