Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your first pet?

SixShooterOutlaw

My first pet was an African Dwarf Frog that I named Froggin. He was in a little mini aquarium cube that they sold in shopping malls. My aunt got him for me when I was in probably like 5th or 6th grade. I had him for a few years.

adfrog.png.defd9cab21f4e1e5740593a116a1177e.png

He looked like this and was less than two inches long.

My first family pet is a mostly Russian Blue cat named Shady. She's almost 18 now and lives at my parents house and has minor kidney and thyroid problems so she has a daily pill and goes to the vet once or twice a week to get some saline solution injected behind her neck scruff tor her kidney problems.  She's happy and normal otherwise.

236627312_shadywglasses.jpg.415c7393a4d43b4c68a56d2db225ff0a.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

My very first pet was a black cat named Midnight. I think she was a stray that started coming around after my parents started feeding her when I was younger so my parents decided to take her in. She was very protective of me even though I put that cat through hell. I miss her sometimes... We lived in Mississippi at the time and when Hurricane Katrina hit... we couldn't find her. I got really sad over it and still miss her. I hope a shelter or a family found her and gave her a happy life for the rest of her days as she's most likely gone now.

• Brohoof 1

A Husky/German Shepherd mix named Sunny. Technically, he wasn't our dog, but when I was a baby and my siblings and I played outside, he'd watch over us day and night. 

Edited by Sasoriman

• 1 year later...