Moniker

Who's um . . . unsure of their sexuality?

I have never thought that much of my sexuality, and sometimes I just think I'm gender neutral. But I still label myself as a straight male.

Not really at this point. I'm happy with who I am right now.

I think that I am bisexual but I have gone theough periods of time where I was unsure about it.

I actually went through a brief phase as a younger teenager where I thought I might've been bisexual. Nowdays though, I am very much sure I am straight, without any doubts. :laugh:

I thought I was straight but now I'm about as straight as a bendy straw. xD

Badges

(edited)

I'm asexual, I don't have an orientation, I just don't care. I don't like males, I don't like females.

Edited by E01-US-Nav-2-20-IL

I'm still on the fence about it, but I'm pretty sure that I'm straight.

I'm pretty straight, I think. While I do have a strong preference towards girls, sometimes I think I'd be okay with dating another guy, and other times I don't really like the idea. I don't know. Maybe it's just the desperately single side of me talking, but it's a bit up in the air some days.

(edited)

Not really, I consider myself straight but the feeling for me towards romance and such is quite dead. Sure I can be attracted to a girl, but that feeling only last for a second.  

Edited by TBD

I was unsure of my sexuality for 10 and a half years, and for some of them I thought I had a grasp on it. I used to think I was bi, then pan, varying pretty much constantly. Now I think I've really figured out that I'm just gay and that's really the end of it. :) 

I've never really struggled with my sexuality in terms of gender attraction. I started off liking girls and then at some point I was like "Oh! Hello! I like guys too!" I sort of just shrugged and accepted it. I mean I had already come to terms with my gender identity issue at that point. So it wasn't really going to be a massive game changer. Besides. More potential special someponies for Auntie Treeglow to meet and greet. :orly: