Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Petition to Lock the Count to a Million Game When the Count Reaches 999999

Gatekeeper Giggle

Locking the Count to a Million game petition  

34 users have voted

1. 1. Do you want to lock the count to a million game once the count reaches 999999?

• Yes.
    • Definitely!

Hello, everypony!  ^_^ I'm sure you've all heard of, or maybe even played, a popular forum game known as Count to a million. Well, this is a petition to permanently lock this forum game once the count reaches 999999, just one away from their goal of one million. post-29563-0-45560600-1419662787.png

• Brohoof 6

You realize that thread will be moving so fast that it'd be nearly impossible for them to lock it right as it reaches 999,999? 

• Brohoof 6

Look at all these silly people posting here but not voting in the poll. If you want your opinion to count, you need to vote in the poll! Just saying 'I agree' or 'I disagree' isn't going to cut it! Stormgiggle has better things to do than to go through all these posts and count up the votes manually when she's already gone to the effort of setting up the poll!

Oh, and I agree. LOCK UP THEIR PROGRESS AS THEY ARE ONE POST FROM COMPLETION! LAUGH AT THEIR MISFORTUNE! FEED OFF THEIR DESPAIR!

• Brohoof 3

If someone did that to us, there'll be a riot....! and I'll be the first one throwing chairs!  :umad: Away with your evil schemes 

• Brohoof 2

DashForever was right after all. The Forum Lounge is more fun once your realize that is Sp00ky.

Also, no, nonononononononononononono nononon no.

(edited)

:o

Lock the thread, and I'll lock all your computers on the thread :fiery:.

Also "lol" at the poll options :lol:.

Edited by SparkWolf

As hilarious as that'd be... XD

I'd rather lock this thread. This is why we have problems on the internet because people just want to ruin what other people do. Hating/Trolling is basically what doing so would be and I don't see that as right. Those peoplle who for whatever reason dedicate there time to counting to 1 million would be dissappointed and some outraged. It'll just cause issues. Let them be them and enjoy what they do. 

As bronies we want to be accepeted by society and we look to be not judged and hated upon for one thing we enjoy but no one can accept us... or not a whole not... but for someone to do something like that IN THIS FANDOM is very hypocritical...

I'm looking too far into this but I just want to say, "no," most definitley not

Dang it ... I thought of this first Stormgiggle! Stop stealing my ideas.  :lol:

Actually my plan was to lock it, at 999,999 and make the last post stating I WON. 

• Brohoof 4

Dang it ... I thought of this first Stormgiggle! Stop stealing my ideas.  :lol:

Actually my plan was to lock it, at 999,999 and make the last post stating I WON. 

I will hide your post as "off topic" and make the last post mine. ;)

• Brohoof 2