Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

There are so many possibilities of what could happen and so much I want to happen. It'll be hard to keep track of anything. Especially since unless you watch the shows you really have to dig for information on what shows up for some reason. I don't like having to sit through them if it can be helped. I was gonna do it this year but I couldn't get the days off for it so it'll just take forever.

I'm hoping to see more info on Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness, get a release date on Final Fantasy XV and maybe get a timeframe for Kingdom Hearts 3.

I'm also getting a PS4 next weekend and I'm gonna keep a sharp eye on Sony to see if there's anything worth preordering.

Although it may be hard to get my hands on a PS4 thanks to E3. Everyone else will be out doing the same thing. :lol:

If a new Castlevania would be announced I'd be a happy camper too. I know Konami is in a huge huff over Kojima leaving but I loved Lords of Shadow and want to see where they go next with the series.

(I kinda want watch dogs 2 pls no hate)

It would be nice if the Bethesda event wasn't way before everybody else.

I still wanna play the first one but ten bucks says if they do get a second it'll be more like what they were trying to do. I heard the first one wasn't as good as it could have been or was advertised to be.

Bethesda's new to E3. Cut the some slack. :P

I can't imagine they need all that time. What are they gonna do? Show Fallout 4 for six hours?

• Brohoof 1

I still wanna play the first one but ten bucks says if they do get a second it'll be more like what they were trying to do. I heard the first one wasn't as good as it could have been or was advertised to be.

Bethesda's new to E3. Cut the some slack. :P

I can't imagine they need all that time. What are they gonna do? Show Fallout 4 for six hours?

I bought WD on sale for $20, for what I payed it was pretty good. If they do a second it probably will better like you said. Also the first one hinted at London which could be interesting.

Also Bethesda did an e3 for Fallout 3, and Skyrim..

I bought WD on sale for $20, for what I payed it was pretty good. If they do a second it probably will better like you said. Also the first one hinted at London which could be interesting.

Also Bethesda did an e3 for Fallout 3, and Skyrim..

Unless it's bringing some really new shit to the table I don't imagine the game needing that much attention.

But maybe I'm biased cuz I'm not overly fond of their games.

I swear to celestia, if a Kingdom Hearts 3 release date is not revealed at E3 i may just lose my sanity!  :okiedokielokie:

I swear to celestia, if a Kingdom Hearts 3 release date is not revealed at E3 i may just lose my sanity!  :okiedokielokie:

How does one get a release date for a game that's barely in development? :lol:

How does one get a release date for a game that's barely in development? :lol:

Cause money, cookies and rainbows!

• Brohoof 1

At Nintendo HQ
Iwata: Alright, we need to release a game that has never been overseas before that will sell
Others: Lets release Mother 3, people have been wanting to play that for awhile now!
Iwata: Brilliant! We will release the very first Mother overseas!
Others: Sir, we said Mother thr-

Iwata: WE WILL RELEASE MOTHER AND THEY WILL LOVE IT.

Others ...Mother it is then

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

*Choo Choo* The Hype train is here... http://www.twitch.tv/bethesda  leaving the station.

Doom up first. It look like the ole doom. THERE A CHANSAW!!! And Multiplayer YAY!!! AND A MAP EDITER OMG!!!

- Bethesda.net: More PC Crap

- Battlecry: More MOBA

- Dishonored 2!?

Dishonored: Definitive Edition is to PS4 and X-Box One

- Elder Scrolls OnlineTamriel Unlimited: Is a Thing

- The Elder Scrolls: Legends: a free to play strategy card game (AKA Elder Scrolls: Hearthstone Edition)

- Fake out closing

- Fallout 4... character creator, Pre-war gameplay, Talking player, a Actual dog AI, a new Pip-Boy, a Fallout 4 collectors edition,

- Fallout Shelter: available tonight on App store.

- More Fallout 4Scrap, rebuild & customize your own home town in REAL TIME! Build your own weapons And even modify your own power armor! <---- (Over 50 base weapons and over 700 mods. You can even modify your own power armor.)

FALLOUT 4 coming November 10, 2015. (Happy B-Day to Me *Bip*)

See you in the morning.

Edited by Illusion Fox
  • Brohoof 3

As a longtime Doom fan, I'm not too impressed with what the trailer showed.

1. Gameplay looks deliberately slower than the original doom where instead of pushing to the goal as quickly as you can, we now have melee synch kills that seem to be a promoted way to finish off enemies instead of blasting them.

2. I hope that item switch isn't available for pc cause that would also slow things down.

3. A halo forge like map creation

Sure it looked good, but until I hear of good mod support, it allows me to remove that aspect of gameplay, I'll hold off on it till a sale comes.

Gonna watch the Fallout 4 part of E3 right now to see what all the hubbub is about.

My thoughts about E3 2015:

giphy.gif

It's barely started. May wanna reserve that judgment. :lol:

So hyped for Sony and Square Enix's conferences.

• Brohoof 1