Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

yeah ac2 and it sequels are the best imo story just started going downhill when they killed off desmond now we just have a faceless protagonist

AC games are much more precise, and the climbing is a bit slower, yet more deliberate and realistic

Infamous is speedier, and more about getting up and over buildings quicker. There is very good control in the

more delicate climbing, just not as much in the way of navigation as an AC game. For speed though, you

can litterally jump repeatedly up the side of a building, which is how it should be in that game.

Precision means nothing if it feels like I'm not gonna get up that building in the next five minutes. :lol:

(edited)

Precision means nothing if it feels like I'm not gonna get up that building in the next five minutes. :lol:

to each his own some of us prefers AC's realistic approach 

to get this thread on track

imagine an rts with this

and new xbone controller meh

Edited by Alto

(edited)

EA IS Starting... https://www.youtube.com/e3?feature=int-yo-e3 ENDED

- OMG! Mass Effect 4: Andromeda

- Need for Speed... Quote 'We are bringing 20 years of history together for the definitive Need for Speed experience.'

- Star Wars: Battle... The Old Republic... its getting free Expansion Knights of the Fallen Empire.

- Unravel (Kirby's Epic Yarn Minus Kirby?) his name is YARNY.

- Hey zombie... Danger zone. Garden Warfare 2. Free content update, Content transfer, And Zombie 4-Player Co-Op. (Spring 2016)

Perfect time for a break. Here is what you will miss. SPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTSSPORTS.

- We back with Mobile... 'Jesus Christ this is happening.' -Illusion Fox

MORE SPORTS? FOR F**** SAKE :angry: In the mintime...

Mirrors Edge Catalyst being shown. Origin story of Faith (Coming February 23, 2016)

- WTF EA!!!!! SPORTS MY *** 

- FINALLY STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT GAMEPLAY!!! Split-screen co-op and offline missions (Coming November 17th Happy B-Day to me)

Edited by Illusion Fox

It's my favorite part, sports! Man... I hate sports.

The $150 controller from Microsoft a few hours ago was my favorite part, however.

(The only part I liked so far was Fallout 4 and Nintendo World Championships. I loved the commentary.)

Major props to whoever at Bioware chose Johnny Cash's rendition of "Ghost Riders in the Sky" for the Mass Effect: Andromeda Announcement Trailer. You have most excellent taste, whoever you are, and this diehard fan of the Man in Black thanks you.  B) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG8V9dRqSsw

The $150 controller from Microsoft a few hours ago was my favorite part, however.

I keep seeing people comment that it's going to be super expensive.  I mean, I'm sure it'll be more than a regularly priced controller, but I'm hoping it still goes for a reasonable price.

(edited)

(The only part I liked so far was Fallout 4 and Nintendo World Championships. I loved the commentary.)

Its nothing. I like making comment about stuff.

I have to skip Steve Universe for this...

Ubisoft is now on stage... Go!!! https://www.youtube.com/e3?feature=int-yo-e3 Over.

- A new South Park game! The Fractured But Whole  :pinkie:  HELL YEAH!! (Trey Parker & Matt Stone on stage)

- FOR HONOR... I got no idea from that CGI trailer  It's Dynasty Warriors w/ some PvP Dark Souls 

- The Crew Expansion WildRun bring more vehicle type.

- WTF...Oh Trial Fusion: Awesome Level Max.

- The Division Gameplay... Dark Zone is a bad please to be (Wilhelm scream)... I can be a dick if I want to. (And a beta is coming soon, March 8th 2016)

- ANNO 2205 its a game about the space race... :mellow: (Beta later this year)

- Just Dance 2016... Get ready to drop your phone an ass ton! Also *Dance mode engage* 

More Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay... plus Story stuff. Terrohunt is back ( :muffins: I don't what that is...)

Trackmania Turbo is arcade racing madness... Okay :) (W/ VR support)

Assasin's Creed: Syndicate CGI Tralier (yay :mellow: ). NO GAMEPLAY

- Oh ...One more thing ;) . This song...Ghost Recon Wildlands. Open world game are getting alot of love

Edited by Illusion Fox
  • Brohoof 1

Bethesda Conference: YES!
Microsoft Conference: YES!
EA Conference: ...typical, but nice Battlefront
Ubisoft Conference: ...STOP TALKING AND SHOWING SOME MINIMAL TRAILERS, DAMMIT, THIS CONFERENCE SUCKED ASS. 

• Brohoof 2

Its nothing. I like making comment about stuff.

I have to skip Steve Universe for this...

Ubisoft is now on stage... Go!!!

https://www.youtube.com/e3?feature=int-yo-e3 Over.

- A new South Park game! The Fractured But Whole :pinkie: HELL YEAH!! (Trey Parker & Matt Stone on stage)

- FOR HONOR... I got no idea from that CGI trailer It's Dynasty Warriors w/ some PvP Dark Souls

- The Crew Expansion WildRun bring more vehicle type.

- WTF...Oh Trial Fusion: Awesome Level Max.

- The Division Gameplay... Dark Zone is a bad please to be (Wilhelm scream)... I can be a dick if I want to. (And a beta is coming soon, March 8th 2016)

- ANNO 2205 its a game about the space race... :mellow: (Beta later this year)

- Just Dance 2016... Get ready to drop your phone an ass ton! Also *Dance mode engage*

- More Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay... plus Story stuff. Terrohunt is back ( :muffins: I don't what that is...)

- Trackmania Turbo is arcade racing madness... Okay :) (W/ VR support)

- Assasin's Creed: Syndicate CGI Tralier (yay :mellow: ). NO GAMEPLAY

- Oh ...One more thing ;) . This song...Ghost Recon Wildlands. Open world game are getting alot of love

Ya, thanks for putting these up, that way i can list em down for my to-buy list, and not just sit there like "what was there again?". Lol

So far, I actually really liked Microsoft's showing quite a bit. EA's sucked hard(unsurprisingly). Ubisoft's was pretty meh. I worry for Sony though because I expect more Powers and Remasters. But if they announce a new Syphon Filter or Legend of Dragoon, or if the rumors are true and they have FF7 remake and The Last Guardian I'll excuse them for everything

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Microsoft won this e3, with bethesda in a very close second (fallout 4 can only bump it so high), especially if sony doesnt have backwards compatibility

We still have Sony today, and Nintendo and Squeenix tomorrow. I wouldn't count them out yet(especially if Nintendo's is as good as last years)

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

If I may, I just zone out when they say key words like premium, exclusive, immersive, experience, re-define or repetitive stuff like that. It gets so annoying. I fantasize (in more than one sense of the word) that when Half Life 3 is announced, Gaben just stands there for a minute, raises his fist with palm facing outward, slowly counts to three with his fingers. He says nothing the entire time he does this. Eh, then again it won't likely ever happen in my lifetime.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Give us Sly 5 (Whoops) Plz... Did not happened :(  

Sony is up next... https://www.youtube.com/e3?feature=int-yo-e3

- Montage for Video Games

- The Last Guardian  :fluttershy:  #BELIEVE NO MORE DELAY

- New IP... GamePlay!?  Horizon: Zero Dawn the real man vs Machination

- New Hitman!?

- More Street Fighter V news.

- No Man Sky incoming... Damn open world Universe  :D

- Dream. Where the internet comes together to just draw Dicks ... A Media Molecule game

Fire Watch.

​- Destiny... The Taken King I spent some many hour on this game.

- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate... Evie gameplay 

- FF15 WTF World of Final Fantasy... Cute! :yay:

- KH... Final Fantasy VII REMAKE!!!!! :lol: While I got all this Kingdom Hearts to work on.

- Indie game showcase

Shemue 3 kickstarter... (I don't know anything its game :muffins:

- Batman: Arkham Knight... Didn't beat Batman: Arkham City? Buck you.

- Project Morpheus, PS music and PS Vue...

- Call of Duty: Black Op 3 on PS4... :wub:  (I love Black Ops 1&2 so... Sue me) 4 player Co-op campaign :yay: ,

And Muilt-play now!! DLC coming to PlayStation first.

- Ending Montage... (no Uncharted 4 gameplay) 

- Some more thing... Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars: Twilight Of The Sparkle- I mean...Republic...Buck

- More BATTLEFRONT 3!!

Uncharted 4 gameplay YAY :wub:  ... Did they forget to turn the controller on?

Note: THIS CONFERENCE IS BUCKING FAN FICTION  :D 

Edited by Illusion Fox

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks Last Guardian looks boring.

likewise

if you dont like puzzles this is not the game for you