Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my list of games for ps4

mirrors edge

dreams

no mans sky

last guardian

fire watch

and last the final fantasy 7 remake officially! holly sh*** balls im not sure if i am dreaming or they are still trolling like they did on the ps3 demo xD

(edited)

I was only interested in Persona 5, SMT X Fire Emblem, and Uncharted 4, but after watching Sony's stream tonight, I am so glad that Shenmue 3 is finally happening. The kickstarter is already almost 1/3 of the way to achieving their goal.

I liked the Final Fantasy 7 remake news as well.

Edited by Judgement

I definately feel Microsoft won this E3 (yes its always been a competition), Bethesda had Fallout 4 (which was AMAZING), but microsoft overall had more quality exclusives. EA and Ubisoft were fair contenders, but not #1 material, and sony was... Disapointing, they really didnt have any good exclusives, and the games thet did show were only timed exclusives, Exclusive BETAs, or some free exclusive(kind of losing its meaning now) missions for games coming out on both consoles.

We still have Nintendo and Square Enix, but Square is gonna need something close to fallout big to go along with deus ex, and thats just unlikely.

Nintendo has always kind of been its own thing, its never good enough to "win", but there are always people who want and buy their games.

• Brohoof 1

Great stuff seen so far this year. Microsoft's conference was absolutely stellar. Excellent, excellent stuff from Phil.

As for Sony, their biggest highlight is a remake of a game that came out 20 years ago. Not really impressed at all.

@@Illusion Fox,

You've saved me a lot of trouble and searching by listing everything that was shown. Thank you.

I'm a bit confused about your Sony stuff though. Did they, or did they not, show FFXV and KH3 stuff?

As far as this FFVII remake goes, it was always kinda low on my list of favorite FF games (I liked the sequels and stuff way more) but this remake could make it actually...ya know...good.

I'm sad that no Wild Arms has been announced by Sony but there's still time left in E3 for there to be something.

---

So...guys. I'm fucking sold on the PS4 now. Saw some real Hellblade gameplay, the Final Fantasy VII remake, Death's Gambit looks badass as hell, Dark Souls 3 yo, not to mention Fallout 4 looks amazeballs and then there's this:

E3 2015 has been amazing.

• Brohoof 1

Anyone else incredibly excited for No Man's Sky? A universe-sized sandbox with an almost infinite number of solar systems to explore. With the amount of planets there are, it seems as if that not all planets are going to be explored because there's just so many.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

The only thing Nintendo needs to win E3 is to walk up on stage. 

Edit: Due to FFVII remake I am now interested in PS4...

Edited by Shift

So...guys. I'm fucking sold on the PS4 now. Saw some real Hellblade gameplay, the Final Fantasy VII remake, Death's Gambit looks badass as hell, Dark Souls 3 yo, not to mention Fallout 4 looks amazeballs and then there's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkg5UVTsKCE

E3 2015 has been amazing.

Horizon looks so fucking beautiful! I absolutely cannot wait for this game.

(edited)

Nintendo Digital Event  is starting... http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo Over...

- "Welcome to the Muppet show" :ooh:

-Star Fox Zero gameplay  :D Is By Platinum Games http://

- WHY WOULD YOU MENTION NX?

- Oh boy, more amiibo for me to never get. :okiedokielokie:

- Oh No Oh No OH NO!!! Skylanders...Donkey Kong + Bowser confirmed for the new Skylanders. :umad:

- More Muppet 

- Zelda: Tri Force Heroes....YESSSSS MULTIPLAYER Link. YOU CAN WEAR ZELDA'S DRESS.

- Here comes Hyrule Warriors 3DS

-Even More Muppet

- 4-Player Metroid Prime: Federation Force

- US Title: Fire Emblem Fates

- JPOP that not as good as Persona... FE
- More Jokes
Xenoblade Chronicles X (Coming December 4, 2015)
Animal Crossing: Buy Our Cards :mellow: 
ANIMAL CROSSING PARTY? Buy our Amiibos!
- Yoshi's Woolly World is incredibly cute. :wub:
- Moer JKs
YO-KAI WATCH... ZZZzz
Paper Mario X Mario & Luigi!!! MARIO AND LUIGI PAPER JAM :yay:
- New Mario Tennis:Ultra Smash
Super Mario Maker ...They need to make a Super Mario Documentary
- Montage of Mario-themed YouTube videos... It fell like the Sesame Street
Edited by Illusion Fox
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

im confused with the megami tensei x fire embelm crossover

its seems like a cross between a dating sim, dance game, rpg

also amiibos you need lots of amiibos for most of the 3ds games

Edited by Alto

(edited)

Now time for Square Enix conference... http://www.twitch.tv/squareenixpresents is Over

- Opening with Just Cause 3 (Coming Dec.1,2015)...

- Kingdom New Platinum Games title... NieR? Wut :blink:  That director though. 

-Last time on Rise of the Tome Raider... Gameplay. Now behind the scenes.

- Mobile games... Tome Raider Lara Croft GO... I'm Okay W/ this...

- Montage

- KINGDOM HEARTS   Final Fantasy 7 Remake... thanks for reminding me... >_>

KINGDOM HEARTS T- god DAMNIT :angry: ... Unchained Key coming to US

KINGDOM HEARTS 3... Tangle Comfirm... GAMEPLAY... Thank YOOOOOU   :yay:  :D

- World of Final Fantasy...  thanks for reminding me again... >_>

- HITMAN (Dec 8) ...

- Montage..

- Oh hey! ANIME... Star Ocean:Integrity and Faithfulness... that is an awful subtitle. :eww:

- Dues Ex: Mankind Divided... cyberpunk Illuminati  :derp: ...

- FF Portal App- zzzzzz

- One more thing... New game dev... Tokyo RPG Factory... Okay... and a new game project... Project Setsuna.. Whatever KINGDOM HEARTS 3 :lol:

- No Final Fantasy XV :angry:

Edited by Illusion Fox

(edited)

I'll give it to Nintendo that they crammed a bunch of new content in... (still managed to show-off stuff like Super Mario Maker far too much, though) but not a lot of it was exciting. In fact, nothing really excited me at all. Not a single one of Nintendo's star franchises got anything more than second-rate games.

And is it just me or did they really seem to be building up sooo much to a brand new 3D Mario title? Reggie's whole speech about transforming really seemed to be leading to that announcement, only to show a little bit of Mario Maker... And then it really felt like they'd reveal it at the end, but didn't...

Edited by Envy

(edited)

I feel those who are complaining about Metroid Federation force are more upset that we didn't get a Retro Studios Metroid game for the Wii U more than anything. Besides this is a spinoff of the Metroid series so it doesn't conflict with any of the canon of Metroid. Who knows, it may turn out well and add more flavor to the Metroid verse.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1