Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Fallout 4 hype skepticism

emerpirp an sedi caa

So, I know Im a bit late to this party but I just got around to watching the E3 reveal of FO4 and oh boy do I have something to say. This is maybe venting but if you care to read, here it is.

Voice actor for MC in Fallout + Mass effect-style vague dialouge choices make me want to cry. I hope they let us just turn it off. Plus limiting us to only 4 dialogue choices is the most retarded thing for a fallout game. It'll limit world-building, character building and quests. And thats without mentioning how it will hurt immersion because instead of you talking to a character, it will be some VA jackass in your name. So instead of choosing exactly what you'll say, and saying it yourself om your head, you can only give guidelines and hope the guy says what you wanted him to. It just wont feel like youre in the world of fallout, it will feel like youre looking over the sholder of a guy who is in there and giving him vague suggestions on what to do.

So yea thats that. I would love to hear you guy's opinions on this.
~NightFlash~

Also, if its the same VA for all races, that would be even more immersion-breaking and just limit racial costumisation