Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

eekster

(edited)

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share my 3D sculpts using 123D Sculpt for iOS + Android. It's very easy to learn and "completely" free app, unless you want to export a DWG/use it for commercial work and all that features I don't care about. 

Plus, it's very addicting too! You can also use 3D print your models or other models you download from the community! Here are the models I made. I made Fluttershy from scratch and just duplicating her skeleton to make the other ponies I made and will make.  

http://www.123dapp.com/MyCorner/eekster-24634897/models

Let me know if you have questions for me, and I'll be glad to help out.

Thanks!

post-29267-0-05806500-1434478156_thumb.png

post-29267-0-35310800-1434478165_thumb.png

post-29267-0-98671800-1434478172_thumb.png

Edited by eekster
  • Brohoof 6

very cute :3  I'd like to see one of RD!

Oh, she's coming! Just finishing AJ. I will use this post for my art dump for 3D since 3D now is easier to finish. I've sketched an epic battle between Princess Twilight vs. most of the villains and I'm far from finishing it. For 123D, I have a bare skeleton that I've developed and keep on using/improving on it.

Thanks for the compliment! 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not perfect, but still a lot better than Hasbro's doll models.

Well, what is perfect, right? If you take a look at AJ's hat it's sticking to her head. The whole thing is in one piece. That's one of the limitations of the app; people make do with it and make really fantastic pieces. If you look closely, there are some mistakes here and there, too.  :lol:  Thanks for commenting!

I love them all, you're so talented.

Thanks so much. I'm improving it from piece to piece. Their heads are kinda down and not circle-y enough. 

• Brohoof 1

Eekster, your stock is clearly rising.

Thanks A.V.! The goal is to complete them all so that if I snag a 3D printer of my own, I can print them all. Maybe even sell them, who knows? A whole Equestria ponies or an army of Pinkie Pie would be a dream come true :D.

The next one that you should do is Tyrant Sunlord.

Is that King Sombra? Or another name for Celestia :D.

Matter of fact, I'm making Celestia and man, she's a real tyrant. Work the hair much!

Not bad at all! You should give sculptris a try sometime. Another free tool, but by the authors of ZBrush!

Oh I didn't know Pixologic offers a free 3D Software. Do they offer it on mobile too? All of the stuff I made in 3D are on my iPad and on my spare time at work.

• 3 weeks later...