Sign in to follow this  
#1FluttershyFan

Books Which Harry Potter Book is the Best?

Which Harry Potter Book is the Best?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Harry Potter Book is the Best?

• Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
    • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
    • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
    • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
    • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
    • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
    • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

(edited)

So what book do you think is the best?

I personally like Deathly Hallows the best.

I know that this topic is about favorite Harry Potter books but nerding out in general about the series is perfectly acceptable.

If you don't like Harry Potter, please refrain from adding attacking comments about the series. I really don't want to deal with those people right now (or ever).

I did check for other topics about the same thing but came up with nothing so it there is, staff, by all means lock away.

Edited by #1FluttershyFan

for me its the first book because that is where it all began the wonderful story of Harry Potter :3

i didnt read all of them( stopped at book 5), but i liked the 2nd one the most.

Either the Deathly Hallows or a tie between every single book that isn't the Half Blood Prince.

Badges

I think the 4th book Goblet of Fire was the best one. The worst one was the 3rd book prisoner of Azkaban.

Badges

Deathly Hallows. I remember when it came out and I borrowed it from a friend and read it all in a day. It's so good I just go back and open it to a random page and start reading sometimes.

I think The Deathly Hallows was the best one, it's also the one I've read the most times.

Badges

I liked Deathly Hollows the most too :). It wrapped up the series and had a lot of great moments. I liked the first book as well; it was what got me interested in the series ^_^

Badges

My favorite is actually Order of the Phoenix, because Professor Umbridge was horrible and that's when stakes began to really get high.

Prisoner of Azkaban. I liked Sirius Black's character and it just had the most feel good moments in the series.

My favorite is probably Goblet of Fire, but I also really like Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince.

My favorite is actually Order of the Phoenix, because Professor Umbridge was horrible and that's when stakes began to really get high.

Well, we can agree on one thing. Umbridge was truly horrible. I hated her more than Voldemort by a long shot. Voldy has a type of evil that is, while terrifyingly cunning and clever, played out too much, where as Umbridge is much more subtly evil through her teachings and punishments.

Well, we can agree on one thing. Umbridge was truly horrible. I hated her more than Voldemort by a long shot. Voldy has a type of evil that is, while terrifyingly cunning and clever, played out too much, where as Umbridge is much more subtly evil through her teachings and punishments.

Exactly, Umbridge was terrible. And reading how Harry and his squad were able to take her down was awesome.

I'd say Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban because it introduces two amazing and badass characters: Sirius Black and Professor Lupin who is my favorite professor in the series.

The Half-Blood Prince was my favorite, it was the catchiest!

I like Sorcerers Stone and Chamber of Secrets for their conciseness and their more simplistic stories, however I love Goblet of Fire. It's probably my favorite of them. The spells are the best, the plot line is incredibly engaging, and the stories haven't gotten severely complex yet. I also liked it for being the "Return of Voldemort", which meant shit got real. Though, I like the back story that Riddle gets in Half Blood Prince. And, like every other fan who grew up with these books, and who went to all the midnight openings, I too cried when Harry "died".

Chamber of Secrets - it's the one I feel the most nostalgia for as it was the very first one I read. The movie was also my first too.

The Chamber of Secrets and the Goblet of Fire. I grew up with the first four books before the movies, my mom and I read them together before I went to sleep. I can't really justify my choices, they were just always my favorites.

I'm kind of surprised deathly hallows is so common here, it was easily my least favorite of the series because it looked like JK was purposefully bringing back characters to axe them off

Prisoner of Azkaban, for sure. Rowling strayed from the same-old tired plot, and went for the classic murder-mystery/whodunnit plot. :D I love those. It's pretty boring and predictable to read the usual 'students struggle dealing with exams & the token school bully / hard-ass teacher.'

Order of the Phoenix, because that's when shit started to get super real.