Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Shadows of Manehatten [OOC]

Pucksterv

mabye an extremely dumb cop who has absolutely no idea how to do anything... kinda like me but without the cop

Well I already got too many cops so that is not going to work.

@@Yoshikupo,

I recently noticed that too many people have joined this rp. I'm sorry to have to say this but your oc seems to fit the least in the rp. I really hate doing this and it's nothing personal. I should've realized it sooner. So again sorry. I'm gonna ask you to leave the rp

There are more people to come, I'm still thinking about who is next. As I said before, nothing personal. I'm just bad at saying no.

its alright

Thank you for understanding, I still feel really bad about it though.

@@Yoshi89,

Sorry but I gotta ask for you to leave the rp. Too many people, your oc fits the least. I'm sorry, really am, its nothing personal.

Alright, now that everything is settled, I will start working on the rp. It might start today or tomorrow. Depends really. I'll let everyone know when it's up.

• Brohoof 2

Alright, now that everything is settled, I will start working on the rp. It might start today or tomorrow. Depends really. I'll let everyone know when it's up.

Just do it when you feel like doing it 

(edited)

@, @, @@Gloomfury, @@Frosty V, @, @@Buzz, @,

The rp is up! https://mlpforums.com/topic/133437-shadows-of-manehatten/

@, @@Gloomfury, @, @,

You are all free to post if you like. Post about your criminal activities or whatever you are up too. The cops will arrive shortly. ;)

@,

If you want and are ready, you can go ahead and make your introduction post as well.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

we just talked about the entire criminal thing on the last page

also mabye not a rookie but not a pro just seasoned

Yeah I know, I just wanted to make sure you remembered that.... :adorkable:

So yeah, if yer just a beginning criminal you could maybe post about small criminal activity. Stuff like small break ins , pickpocketing and such. And maybe during those activities you run into other criminals as a way of rising to the top. But that is all for you to decide.

• Brohoof 1

well i have an actual goal to work towards ie train robbery of course i can't do it alone so i'll need to create a name for myself...

well in manehatten I think the only thing they have is the metro so....but name thing is good thinking

remember how the mane 6 got in? by train and here in England money to banks used to be carried on mail trains.

Until the Great Train Robbery in England 

remember how the mane 6 got in? by train and here in England money to banks used to be carried on mail trains.

Well yeah but the train goes to manehatten not through manehatten. It's different. the train goes further, meaning that if a train robbery occurs, the manehatten police department would logically not get the case.

ah ha ha... it's simple the train comes into manehatten terminus picks up mail and money then leaves when it's stopped by a red signal and robbed

alright, that might work

Well yeah but the train goes to manehatten not through manehatten. It's different. the train goes further, meaning that if a train robbery occurs, the manehatten police department would logically not get the case.

If the train robbery happens in the Manehattan area, it would be within the Manehattan police jurisdiction