Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the hardest you've ever laughed?

CosmicHooves

• 1 month later...

I pretty much died in 12th grade English because of Biddy from Great Expectations. Our grade's boys had the maturity of middle schools, so we all lost it when someone said her name as Tig Ol' Biddys.

This scene from the boondocks really had me going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Je7CL8EeBQ

I personally liked the courtroom scene with What's good...you know the rest!

Probably to some inappropriate joke my friend cracked my Junior year in AP statistics, I don't recall exactly, but it was hysterical.

Or the time a friend of mine said:

"I'll smack you upside my dog" completely out of the blue.  

Actually just two days ago I thought I'd puke laughing because my friend Levi, who is the shortest black guy I've ever met and I'm 6'2'' so he tries to intimidate me and doest do well. We were in Chemistry and I made the class laugh about something then I sudden stared into my eyes and said shut up (He was kidding of course). He tried to do this weird twirl with his pencil and accidentally chucked it behind him across the room and it hit a computer screen. While I was dying laughing he had to walk across the room to get it while people were laughing at me for laughing too hard.

Will Sasso's Vines are the funniest and I've laughed the hardest at the lemon videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS_RFutFaG0

There was another moment where I found a picture series on reddit. It was the cockatoo from Jack and Jill where it was bathing in the chocolate fountain. I thought it was real where a derpy cockatoo just caught it's head in a chocolate fountain. So I was laughing my ass off till I was almost tearing up. I learned it was a cgi cockatoo and it wasn't funny to me anymore.

Here it is. ↓

264j97p.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I was hanging out with a few friends several years ago and just completely fucking lost it. I laughed so hard and couldn't stop, I ended up falling down and rolling around on the ground. It went on for so long that it wasn't funny. I was genuinely frightening and pissing off my friends. 

One of those memories that I still feel embarrassed about when I think about it.