Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the hardest you've ever laughed?

CosmicHooves

Without any doubt it would have been when I was 14 or under.

Although I can think of one - very immature - instance in recent times. Seriously... Can't even believe this. >.<

Backstory needed: One time at lunchtime at work I was sitting with coworkers, and the fridge made this really strange noise, and at the poor lady who was sitting in front of its' expense I made the stupidest fart joke ever because... I don't know. This other coworker - an older man - couldn't get enough of it. I could not imagine anyone would find it as funny as he did, so... It ended up continuing on as a running joke.

So... One shift at a later time I was out working and there was a misplaced toy that made fart jokes, and the joke still running, I went to the man who found it so funny (he's her partner) and told him we should put it in her seat at lunch.

Chances are... It wasn't going to work, she was going to look at the seat before she sat. But at the last moment he put his coat over the seat and came up with an excuse as to why so she would sit... And she did... and I didn't even hear it because I was laughing so hard... I almost fell off my chair and choked.

Good lord... How far have I fallen to be laughing at fart jokes? Not only that, but being the single most instance I can point at to for this topic...

• Brohoof 1

I think the hardest that I've ever laughed was when I played a game of Cards Against Humanity with some friends on Skype. Some of the questions and answers my friends and I got made me crack up laughing so hard, that I almost could barely breathe. 

• Brohoof 1

I think the hardest that I've ever laughed was when I played a game of Cards Against Humanity with some friends on Skype. Some of the questions and answers my friends and I got made me crack up laughing so hard, that I almost could barely breathe. 

Cards Against Humanity is a great game. I appreciate offensive humor, and this game definitely had me busting my gut laughing!

The time I laughed my hardest was also my most embarrassing moment.

My younger cousins started tickling me to the point where everyone in my house came to see what was wrong.

I was laughing so loud It could be heard throughout the house.

I'm always expressionless and serious most of the time so it was surprising for my family to see.

My friend started to make me laugh as I was drinking and I spat it out and kept laughing so hard I couldn't breathe and was crying. Can't remember what he was doing though!

You made me laugh by making me imagine that~ xDDDD :wub:  :wub:  :love:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie: