Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Stupid/Funny Things You've Done in Video Games

Minute_Man

(edited)

We all have done ridiculous things in video games, what are a few things that you have done?

My first was the Pajama Puncher, a playthrough I did in Fallout 3. Using only their fists and the sexy sleepwear, my character wrecked havoc through the wastes, killing practically everybody. And yes, I managed to punch a deathclaw to death once.

Here is what they looked like:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/525015346380522718/70C890FFC22D39DE142D2A5C8A21C4312E2F8058/

There was also the time in TF2 where I went on gamebanana and found the stupidest/silliest mods and installed them all into my tf2, this was the end result:

Edited by PassTheSalt
  • Brohoof 3

Do really weird and random glitches count? This one was one I actually triggered.

While I was playing Oblivion years ago, I was playing on my Mage file where I am more of a villain instead of a hero like my warrior file. So I wreaked havoc on a town, took out some people, and for some weird reason which might have been extreme boredom, I grabbed a person' snow inactive body, put it between an open doorway, and close the door.

The result? Extreme glitchiness with the body! It started going crazy and twitching like crazy while stretching out like taffy. It was...really odd but strangely amusing at the same time. Needless to say I kept doing that for a bit to get different results.

Yeah, I was really bored at that moment. :P

• Brohoof 2

My "Highest speed achieved" stat in GTA Online still reads at 2.9 billion miles per hour, which if you're wondering is somewhere in the neighborhood of four times the speed of light. It was set in a firetruck.

In the final mission as the Americans in Call of Duty: World at War I saved both Roebuck and Polonsky in a scene during which one of them is supposed to die. The latter immediately went into a T-pose, started spouting off random lines of dialogue, and the game in general started to glitch like crazy.

In Mercenaries 2 there was a glitch I rather enjoyed that involved using rockets to push a dead guy inside of a rock, where the ragdoll physics would go insane and his body would turn into a giant green dorito that spanned half the map.

In Forza 5 I used to race online in the supercar division with a 600 hp 1965 Austin Cooper that was painted PLAID. It took every single corner almost completely sideways, and it could be a real pain to drive sometimes, but I usually won when I drove it.

Come to think of it, a big part of the reason I play games is to break them, glitch them, or do all the funny stuff. That's the only reason I play GTA anymore anyway.

• Brohoof 2

Assassins Creed: Unity. Launch. 

All that I need to say.

One time I was playing Pokemon SoulSilver and was fighting my friend. He had a Gengar and I had an Electrode. So, during the match I thought it would be cool to self-destruct and take his Gengar down with me, seeing how it was pretty threatening. Long story short, I forgot that normal moves have no effect on ghost types. So, I lost my Electrode and my friend had a good laugh. I felt quite the fool.

Played Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer this one time. Hanging out with some friends, completing waves. We were fighting the reapers and made it to wave 10. During it, everyone died except me. I was doing a well enough job, given my situation. It boiled down to me vs. a banshee. One friend jokingly said to charge it...so I did. It went about as well as you think it did. Charged the banshee, ended up getting insta-killed.

When I played Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 for the first time and I encountered my first Shampuru, I laughed at it because it was so tiny and looked so harmless. So, I ended up fighting one just to see how pathetic it was. Well, it ended up kicking my ass, which through me in a loop. Did not see that coming. This tiny bunny creature about the size of my foot, just sweeped my team... Talk about embarrassing.

In a game called dark souls I got something like 45,000 souls (Which is like currency to upgrade and buy things) and I accidentally walked off a bridge and fell into lava losing them. Then I fell in again before I could get them back (If you die you have a chance to get your souls back by going back to where you died and just picking them up. But if you die again before getting to them, they're gone forever) And I can't stress it enough.. Getting that many soul isn't easy.

Do really weird and random glitches count? This one was one I actually triggered.

While I was playing Oblivion years ago, I was playing on my Mage file where I am more of a villain instead of a hero like my warrior file. So I wreaked havoc on a town, took out some people, and for some weird reason which might have been extreme boredom, I grabbed a person' snow inactive body, put it between an open doorway, and close the door.

The result? Extreme glitchiness with the body! It started going crazy and twitching like crazy while stretching out like taffy. It was...really odd but strangely amusing at the same time. Needless to say I kept doing that for a bit to get different results.

Yeah, I was really bored at that moment. :P

Kyoshi I knew you'd respond on this post!

Everytime I end up killing an NPC out in the the overworld of Skyrim, I end up draging the body to a hiding place.

at first I did it just because it seemed like they don't Despawn and I didn't wanna see it everytime I walked by there, and then it was to hide the evidence! if there's a river nearbye, I let the sucker float. 

because it's okay to be creepy in video games!  :D

• Brohoof 1

In banjo tooie, I obtained the "no damage from fall" cheat from the chicken lady, then I went to the highest drop off in the game, and fell off..... And then I did it again.... And again..... Poor banjo.

In super Mario 64, on bomb-om battlefield, I smashed the baby koopa, took his shell, and she'll surfed for over an hour... Jumping over things, running goombas over... Fun fun.

In siphon filter I attempted to do a run in which I didn't fire a single bullet.... Only the knife, tasers, grenades, and gas grenades were legal in all non-boss levels...... Omg was it stupidly hard.... I gave up right around the mission where you infiltrate the catacombs under the church..

In Pokemon blue I tried to run it with one Pokemon...... Didn't get very far.

And in Ever single Pokemon game, I have checked every single trashcan.

• 3 years later...

I didn't do it, but I remember playing Mario Party 3 and having an AI player duel me for one coin. To this day, I'm still confused about that.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

I still sometimes do this. 

In Super Mario Sunshine, I would bounce on male Piantas heads all the time. Sometimes even squirt them with some water just to hear them say "NOOOOOOOO!" I'd even squirt Toadsworth to hear those words "OH MY HEH HEH! YEH DEH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

It really drove my mom crazy.

Edited by Rainbow Predator

• 4 weeks later...

I was planning to attack the enemy base in tf2, my heavy ready. I turn the corner ready to take out the sentry, when an admin made us lose all our guns. So Here i am now in the Enemy base with Every single enemy there, staring at me, our melees out. I think, what do i do? Alltalk was on, so i scream LEEROOY JENKINS! And rush in with my fists, they all attack and somehow i manage to beat 5/7 with just my fists, succumbing to an Engineer's Crit. The whole enemy team was laughing, at the fact that i just killed the majority in a panic flimsy of Mouse 1 and Wasd