Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Stupid/Funny Things You've Done in Video Games

Minute_Man

• 4 weeks later...

When Disney Infinity still worked, my sibling was Rapunzel and I was Elsa and we somehow made a glitch when Rapunzel ground-pounded on the respon center right as Elsa was responing. Elsa got stuck on the ground and it looked like we killed her XD.

• Brohoof 1

Grand Theft Auto V. I mess with the scripts via modding.

I made my car go over 300mph with a weight of 100 tons. It was so funny seeing my car ram into traffic and sending people flying, not to mention cars exploding.

Edited by E-Man

• 1 month later...

This is more of a "You had to be there" story, but one of my best memories of gaming is in Planetside 2.

My friend an I were playing our first session together and he bought a quad bike, which I got on to drive. We were playing on a jungly/mountainous map and I ended up driving it straight of of a cliff screaming "YEEHAW" and killing us both. Good Times.

When I am using Tomura Shigaraki in My Hero: One’s Justice, I sometimes just make him run endlessly for a few minutes because his run cycle looks aboslutely ridiculous that it’s funny.

• 1 month later...

Well One of those funny things I did in a game was that I died after moving to the last area in Maple Story 1, but that was on beta and the guy was suppose to save me and said he was in danger too so I didn't quite make it back in time to get back to town and it was in florina beach.

The other funny thing I did was in Kirby Star allies was that during in heroes in another dimension, I accidentally jinxed my friend into failing the friend circle section.

Back in high school I used to play World of Tanks with my friend on Xbox 360, and we used to just mess around all the time. I used to play the Achilles while using his AT 8 as an extra few meters of hull armor (always a fun time), and we'd drive off of cliffs in our Pz. 1c's at full speed whenever we were bored. But there's one time I remember I almost died laughing.

I was in my ELC, but I didn't do much and I died early on, so I spectated my friend in his Leopard. I think we were losing badly if I remember correctly, and he drove around to the enemy spawn looking for the artillery, an M12. He found it pretty soon, and being in the Leopard, the urge to ram artillery was too strong. What we didn't know at the time was the M12 is quite a bit heavier than the Leopard, and he ended up killing himself on it while barely taking half its health off. It took me a minute or two to recover from that.

Back when I played WoW, some friends and I would try to skydive when we were bored. We would find a small pool of water that you could survive a fall with, dismount, and try to land in it. To raise the stakes, we would do this with all our gear on. So many repair bills. :D

• 1 year later...

Well first one I can think of is my cousin and I had a small but somewhat popular minecraft server, one time we were in the super flat mode and decided to base the economy on TNT and its resources, with work and pay being available in our TNT plant. Chests were outlawed, so we had a massive, somewhat realistic, multi story building/factory, made out of wood. It even had a "fast response fire extinguishing system". The problem with being half realistic was that meant no torches. Well in a stroke of luck trying to chase one explosive being out, a redstone torch got accidentally placed in an isle, in the middle of the storage part, and at the same time I hear over Skype "lightning struck the roof, it's on fire!". Well 6 hours of trying to restart the server later, we got it up and all what was left for a ways was just bedrock and water left over from the anti fire system. A day before we managed to convince most of the people help take inventory and I remember writing it down, something like 3.5 or 4.5 million blocks of TNT and laughing at that.

Recently: having Arthur conveniently fall off a cliff or not be where he should be in cut scenes in RDR2. "Athur! You coming with?" "Wha-woah aaaaaahhhh" thud "good then let's get going". Its way funnier when you actually see it, especially the one where he is forced to clean up before he enters camp. The line is something like "it wont kill you" or "is it really too much to ask" and switch to Arthur either jumping or falling off the cliff at Horseshoe Overlook.

More recently: I figured I'd give the game "Uboat" a shot. So far I have sunken more ships by them running me over and scraping their bottom open when I'm sitting at parascope depth trying to get away than I have in any other way...I wonder if that would have worked during the war?