Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you put fresh fruit in your cereal?

ManaMinori

(edited)

I don't eat cereal anymore, but I didn't like to put fruit in my cereal when I did eat it. I like fresh fruit, but the kind of fruit I like most isn't really the kind you put in cereal :P

Plus I just think it tastes better separate.

Edited by SparklingSwirls

I sometimes put banana my Cheerios if I want that extra flavor while being healthy. :3 Don't know if it's "fresh" though. At what point would it be "not fresh"? Is it bad to eat "not fresh" fruit? :P

I think it should be clarified that fruit doesn't go good with sugar cereals.  So if you don't eat non-sugar cereals, then it explains why you don't eat fruit in your cereal.  It actually goes quite well with non-sugar cereals since it adds sweetness.

I used to mix banana slices and berries in my porridge or bowls of Weetabix, but now I don't really add anything at all to my cereal.

all the time!!

strawberries, plums, bananas, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, pears

if I don't have regular fruit I use frozen fruit (it keeps the milk cold it's kind of nice)

right now I am eating cereal with dried cranberries and a butchered chopped up peach

I almost always put fresh fruit in my cereal. I add all sorts of fruit such as raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, and sliced up banana. :D

Naturally!

I prefer either banana slices or apple chunks.  Apple chunks ESPECIALLY for my Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

Other than FRESH fruit, I have been known from time to time to add yogurt-covered raisins to my Corn Flakes; an interesting taste, to be certain.