Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you put fresh fruit in your cereal?

ManaMinori

Nah, I don't even eat cereal anymore. In fact most of the time I just skip breakfast and opt for coffee instead.

• 2 weeks later...

I skip the cereal and just eat fruit =P (I've never particularly liked cereal for whatever the reason)

I've done that.  Raisins, cinnamon, sugar, and maybe a dash of milk if I'm feeling adventurous!  I've also thrown additional raisins into a bowl of Raisin Bran; the box decided to hoard all the damn things at the very bottom. :/

If only lucky charms hoarded the charms ... I could throw away the top half of the box and eat what's left.

Actually, that may be why I prefer fruit to cereal.  :catface::derp:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Once I tried to eat my cereal with strawberries and it was a very bad idea (Milk + SW is not relly good)
I prefer add granola or dry fruits.

Edited by Sochy
Typed "whit" instead of "with"

One time I try to eat my cereal whit strawberries and it was a very bad idea (Milk + SW is not relly good)

I prefer add granola or dry fruits.

I haven't tried strawberries and milk myself, but it surprises me to hear that they don't go together.  After all, strawberries and cream do, and milk is nearly the same.

When I have fruit available I put either strawberries, wild strawberries or blueberries in it but nothing else really.

(edited)

Never even thought of putting fruit on or in my cereal... I like the idea though. I have something new to try today!  :pinkie:

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like having some cereal with yogurt in it.  Depending on if it's super sugary, I might add whatever frozen fruit I have to it.  I don't really like having fresh fruit since it goes bad quicker than frozen and I like to make sure things stretch for as long as possible.

Bananas in weetabix is the way to go. It's too plain otherwise.

On 7/16/2015 at 1:48 PM, Spikey-Wikey said:

But putting fruit in cereal is lot more normal than putting ice-cubes in your cereal.

This is HIGHLY cursed and I don't care for it.