Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

-Snipped content, purging account-

Purged Account

*summons a wall of white energy in front of him, and behind him... cthulu, and just then, the night sky lights up with starlight, creating a bursting aura around him, his glasses shatter, his eyes turn a snow white, his wings get sharper feathers, and temporal rifts are created, from this energy he creates a mech suit and fires a beam of pure energy at his dueling partner while commanding cthulu to unleash his wrath.*

Edited by prince kleost

*summons a wall of white energy in front of him, and behind him... cthulu, and just then, the night sky lights up with starlight, creating a bursting aura around him, his glasses shatter, his eyes turn a snow white, his wings get sharper feathers, and temporal rifts are created, from this energy he creates a mech suit and fires a beam of pure energy at his dueling partner while commanding cthulu to unleash his wrath.*

The beam hits and tears me apart, but Sounga regenerates me. I summon fourth the billions who have died by Sounga's blade and resurrect them as armies of regenerating acidic dead to attack you suit while I fire off another wind scar volley at the demon Cthulu.

Edited by Denim&Venom

*I pull out a small transiever device, and a tank appears over the hillside. I jump into the tank, putting a magic barrier around the it, and commands the pony inside the it to fire at the undead, and as explosive shells flood the swarm, I use a disarming spell to make you drop the sword, as soon as that is done, he jumps out of the tank, and pulls out a pair of ak47's with levitation, and rushes at you quickly. once I am a few feet away from you, I drop the now empty ak's and fly up to extreme heights, and then flies straight down at you, breaking the sound barrier, and slams you into the ground, creating a huge crater.*

Edited by prince kleost

You can only make me drop one sword though. The end results:

Scenario 1: I drop Tetsuaiga. Granted with your explosive shells, you inadvertently found the weakness of my zombies: fire. No matter. Sounga still keeps me immortal. As I power up Sou'nga, activating it's devastating technique, Goku ryu ha, the Dragon Twister. A mile and a half wide Black & purple tornado forms around a glowing red core, wind speeds equal to the fastest in the cosmos, faster than sound  tearing apart the earth, sucking away the oxygen, lowering the atmospheric pressure to the low teens, enough for the human body to rupture from it's own blood pressure. If the dirt doesn't sand blast you to powder, debris will crush you, that is, if the tornado doesn't splatter you into the earth over and over. 

Scenario 2: I drop Sou'nga. Grab Tetsaiga's sheath and activate it's barrier function, blocking the shots. I activate Tetsaiga's crimson mode, and fire of another wind scar, but this time the crimson mode enables it to pierce whatever shield you put up. Tetsaiga was designed to kill armies. You are but one. 

well then, let's just get rid of the problem then. *I activate the void traps that I attached to your swords when I dived, and they are then sucked, via black holes, to the infinite void, never to be seen again, "well, better call in the rest of the cavalry" I say, talking into my transceiver device. a few moments later, over the hillsides comes soldiers, tanks, turrets, anti aircraft even, and as guards come to my side I generate a bursting aura, which is then sucked back into my body. a brilliant flash of light envelops me, followed then by a blast of energy that makes even the tanks sway from side to side, and when the light fades, steam shrouds the battlefield, in front of you, a pair of glowing blue eyes, and, when the steam clears enough, and your eyes ajust to the darkness, what once stood where I was, glowing blue energy that only slightly resembles a pony. before you can even react, I swirl around you, once again, shrouding your vision, and then, he goes inside of your body, blocking your lungs from getting air, you pass out.*

*ahem* well then, I think I've won this. he says, after solidifying back into a pony.

Edited by prince kleost

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

... I see you're in the middle of a duel challenge already... maybe I shouldn't interfere at all... *walks away slowly* [don't like competitive situations, let alone the ones where you could dieXD]

I whip out THE BANLIST!

You are f##ked. 

Besides, since you summoned that thing without sacrifices, it is utterly powerless.

Hell, the card itself says "This card cannot be used in a duel"

You die via Disqualification. 

I whip out THE BANLIST!

You are f##ked. 

Besides, since you summoned that thing without sacrifices, it is utterly powerless.

7310.jpg

also

e85.jpg