Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

-Snipped content, purging account-

Purged Account

i will use my magic (and flying) to boss you to death. *pulls out a book* how do i do that spell again?... OH YEAH, LETS START!

I'll just let you battle Draco first

wait can we team up? if so want to help? if we win then i will fight you! Edited by Blue The Alicorn

"No problem!"

*Apollo flies around expertly dodging all of the lightning, he flies up above the clouds then begins pushing them down towards the ground and combining all of them right above TTC, so they launch one mega-bolt striking him.*

*turns Prince's hair into a mess*

*Prince's hair poofs up*

Argh! I just got this done!

*Sends out electro-shockwave, dispersing clouds and Apollo*

How do you like me now?!

sheild spell!

i can use the sky to my advantage! *flys up knocking draco back*

*flies up* i wonder if i should kill you now, i have the means, maybe ill toy with you (be aware, im in dragon form, so i look like an anthro dragon) *shoots fire from mouth to burn book*

*turns Prince's hair into a mess*

*Prince's hair poofs up*

Argh! I just got this done!

*Sends out electro-shockwave, dispersing clouds and Apollo*

How do you like me now?!

*Apollo smirks at him.*

"Not bad little brother. Not bad."

*Apollo flies around behind TTC and kicks him to the curb.*

"But not good enough."

*flies up* i wonder if i should kill you now, i have the means, maybe ill toy with you (be aware, im in dragon form, so i look like an anthro dragon) *shoots fire from mouth to burn book*

DAMN! well DUPLICATION SPELL *duplicates into 50 different blues* SWORD HORN *turns horn into sword and starts charging... all 50 of them* Edited by Blue The Alicorn
  • Brohoof 1

*Apollo smirks at him.*

"Not bad little brother. Not bad."

*Apollo flies around behind TTC and kicks him to the curb.*

"But not good enough."

*recovers*

How dare you?!- Better hang on!

*Stomps ground again*

*chunks of earth begin to break*

*Giant abyss opens infront of Apollo*

Who needs magic when you got a stomp that can smash the ground?!?!

• Brohoof 1

teleport *teleports, so all clones ram into each other, then reappears above them* ive been around the book too, so i know a few tricks. Dont underestimate me. *shoots thunder down on all duplicates*

oh crap... um.. AH I KNOW ANTI MAGIC SPELL *stops draco from using magic* SWORD SURROUNDINGS *surrounds draco with swords* time to finish this *stabs draco from all angles* Edited by Blue The Alicorn

*recovers*

How dare you?!- Better hang on!

*Stomps ground again*

*chunks of earth begin to break*

*Giant abyss opens infront of Apollo*

Who needs magic when you got a stomp that can smash the ground?!?!

"I think that technically counts as magic..."

*Apollo said.*

"Whatever, I dont fight on the ground. I use the sky!"

*Apollo flew up really high into the sky.*

@ Blue: oh please, ive done this before *takes out dark matter hammer, then starts spinning in a tornado like fashion with weapons reaching out* come close and you will be hit, im rotating at 150 rpm *wind starts to swirl around Draco*

(seriosly, you should look at the other section of my bio, its at the bottom of this post)

Edited by Draco

@ Blue: oh please, ive done this before *takes out dark matter hammer, then starts spinning in a tornado like fashion with weapons reaching out* come close and you will be hit, im rotating at 150 rpm *wind starts to swirl around Draco*

(seriosly, you should look at the other section of my bio, its at the bottom of this post)

(in blues head) dang that was oner of my best moves (out loud) TIME FREZE SPELL. this is a realy powerful spell so i only have a bit of magic left but i also have 10 minuts to kill him so lets get started. *starts cutting and hitting and slicing draco untill 10 minuts are up* well i think i won *walks off with a grim look on his face*

that all *Draco stands up, with no scratches on him, and a green jem at hand*

WHAT HOW DID YOU SURVIVE? aw man a healing gem... IDEA i learned that you can use a healing gem as a nuke so... CONTROLSPELL *takes control of drako* i learned how to also so BYE! *sets gem off* BOOM! i think i won

look behind you *gives fatal stab blow* i tele-ported in the explosion, as my bio said, i have a gem in my chest that gives me everlasting life, and my jem restored my magic as well soooo, BLACK HOLE *generates a black hole that engulfs Blue*

FATALITY!!!

Edited by Draco

look behind you *gives fatal stab blow* i tele-ported in the explosion, as my bio said, i have a gem in my chest that gives me everlasting life, and my jem restored my magic as well soooo, BLACK HOLE *generates a black hole that engulfs Blue*

FATALITY!!!

*teleprts behind draco* you forgot im a unicorn as well as a pegasis *closes black hole* all i need to do is shatter that gem! *does so*

Edited by Blue The Alicorn

thats what you think *bites down hard on blue, and grabs his horn at the same time* you know that spell to huh, well, not any more *breaks his horn, and bites a chunk out of him* i said fatality, and i meant it *pulls out second green jem* im not dying, and my chest gem will regenerate itself

You think I'm just sit down here so you can can do some awesome finisher move on me?!

Come back here!

*flies after in pursuit*

"Time for a little something I learned from my marefriend."

*Apollo started flying towards TTC at increasingly intense speed. A cone of resistance formed around his front hooves, and suddenly, he slipped into an amazingly high speed. A sonic rainboom, but something was different about it, there was a spiral of blue flames around the rainbow trail. Apollo dlew until he nearly collided with TTC, and then swerved to the side and flew around him until TTC got dizzy and fell towards the ground.*

thats what you think *bites down hard on blue, and grabs his horn at the same time* you know that spell to huh, well, not any more *breaks his horn, and bites a chunk out of him* i said fatality, and i meant it *pulls out second green jem* im not dying, and my chest gem will regenerate itself

GAHHH, heh guess what? i have one too *pulls out gems* i also have fire gems, water gems, ice gems, i have every gem out there infact im using one right NOW KNOCK OUT GEM! *uses knock out gem and takes skin and muscle off of drako* i win oh and this gem is usless if its not regenerated so i win (i guess unless you can come back at that)

"Time for a little something I learned from my marefriend."

*Apollo started flying towards TTC at increasingly intense speed. A cone of resistance formed around his front hooves, and suddenly, he slipped into an amazingly high speed. A sonic rainboom, but something was different about it, there was a spiral of blue flames around the rainbow trail. Apollo dlew until he nearly collided with TTC, and then swerved to the side and flew around him until TTC got dizzy and fell towards the ground.*

Hmmmmm You haven't changed a bit brother, enjoy your victory.
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmmmm You haven't changed a bit brother, enjoy your victory.

*Brohoof.*

"You have gotten stronger for sure. Better luck next time."

GAHHH, heh guess what? i have one too *pulls out gems* i also have fire gems, water gems, ice gems, i have every gem out there infact im using one right NOW KNOCK OUT GEM! *uses knock out gem and takes skin and muscle off of drako* i win oh and this gem is usless if its not regenerated so i win (i guess unless you can come back at that)

i can come back, and remember your broken horn, thats half your spells gone, i also have other gems, but why bother using them, lets call this a draw, ok, and ill give you some rare crystals