Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

About flutterponies appearing in G4

Plonkett

(edited)

I've been wanting Flutter ponies for a loooooooong time now. It irks me that people dare compare them to those nasty Breezies. Really. Have people even SEEN Gen 1, to be making such comparisons? G1 Flutterponies were very clearly fairies, and could do away with villains on their own without need of a magical rainbow or the main cast of ponies, even. Looking at Gen 4 (and even gen 3 Breezies, which G4's were inspired by), the Breezies are more like weak, pitiful, defenseless insects, rather than strong, independent faries. I sincerely hope Gen 4 adopts the Flutter ponies, because the Breezy episode was just horrible. There can be more than one flying species of magical ponies- just as there are more than 1 kind of pegasus (see Daring Do and the Invisible City), If anything, they need to put them in season 5, since they're following the theme of allowing new friendships to be established and save the day, when the Mane 6 can't. The Flutter ponies, being a race that have beaten down bad guys without the main ponies in Generation 1, could just as easily be thrown in this current season, to do it again, without Mane 6 help. (not to mention, they were mentioned in and interacted with the Mane 6, in the background, of an IDW comic) so all the more reason.

Edited by Nightmare Muffin

Since the Smooze it no longer a threat--and can be handled by hippy noise--they are no longer need :P

they can be brought in to deal with something other than the Smooze. I don't see the logic in dismissing the possibility entirely. If Smooze was brought back, and given a change of character, whose to say that the Flutterponies can't be brought back, and deal with a new kind of villain that the Mane 6 can't handle?

The Flutterponies also defeated an evil Zebra... 

Speaking of which, If Sapphire Shores isn't already teh rule 63 G4 version of Knight Shade, I wish he was in G4! 

If the Flutterponies were in g4, people will be against OCs of them. Seriously! The Flutterponies make alicorns look like underpowered characters! They are OP as hay! 

Though they probably won't be as great in G4. :( 

If they brought back Rose Dust or Morning Glory, I would love that! :D