Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is beyond the Crystal Mountain?

Magic Gypsy Dice

(edited)

What is beyond the Crystal Mountain?

When you think about it we don't know that much about the planet MLP takes place on and we don't know it's name.

The only things that we have seen outside of Equestria are 1. Zebras and 2. Saddle Arabia diplomats.

So let's try to solve this puzzle.

Edited by Magic Gypsy Dice
  • Brohoof 1

Nothing has been specified in regards to that and outside of the comics I don't see the question being explored.

As for your question I would think it is more frozen wasteland. Possible where other crystal ponies remain?

• Brohoof 1

My theory of what's beyond the Crystal Mountains, is the ancient original lands from where the Earth Ponies, Unicorns, and Pegasi had came from. It was spoken of in the play that the Mane 6 put on, in the special MLP Christmas episode. I bet that the lands were forever frozen, ever since the ancient ponies migrated.

• Brohoof 1

lol white walkers

hmmm prolly a frozen wasteland or another country i like Bryght Knowledge's theory thats its the original land where the ponies came froum 

Hmmm, now it makes me wonder about the area where Sombra was banished and it's proximity to the Crystal Empire and Yak-Yakistan.

World building! <3 :D