Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anyone ever teared up during or after an MLP episode?

Happyandrenewed999

None of the episodes have, but the "Bring it all back PMV" which made me tear up at one part, and full on crying at the end. It changed my life in a big way, more than I thought any pony video ever could

"Tanks for the Memories" was the one that really made me gush. I could just relate to her so much during the scene where she was bawling... :(

• Brohoof 1

I cried outright, but out of joy starting from A True True Friend to Twi's alicornication in Magical Mystery Cure  :lol: . Other than that I've never teared up in FiM 

• Brohoof 1

Actually yes, at the stupidest possible moment. I got a bit too into it rewatching Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 so when they lost the contest, even though I knew they'd be fine...well, yeah.

Now, not to toot my own horn, but I'm one of the most emotionally stable people I know, if not the most. I haven't cried legitamately in years. So you can imagine how youched I must have been when I felt tears welling up when I saw 'Family Appreciation Day' for the first time. And second, and third...

(edited)

The fanvideos that just gave me all out feels were lullaby for a princess both versions, snowdrop and my little dashie. It just makes me so emotional. and i cried during Tanks For The Memories, it and several other episodes that i can't name off of the top of my head right now. 

Edited by vivishy

"Tanks for the Memories" was definitely the most recent episode that had me like this. Seeing RD just let go like that... and it really does feel like she's about to lose Tank forever. It was heart-wrenching to witness. :( But that's what made it so beautiful too.

Tanks for the memories was that only episode to ever get me crying. No other one even got me teary eyed. Only one other MLP thing has ever got me crying, and that was My Little Dashie.

• Brohoof 1

An early example was, the first time I watched the Return of Harmony part 2, where Twilight becomes discorded and a broken heart forms from her tear... I did tear up at that.

• Brohoof 3

Yes, most notably during AND after Tanks for the Memories. That entire episode has a very depressing atmosphere to it with its rather dark but real message underneath it.

*Episode spoilers ahead*

Seeing Rainbow be in denial over something that we all know is coming regardless was pretty sad to watch and when she finally breaks down, that really got to me..for several reasons. The whole concept of losing a friend/pet (both the same thing) really hurt me emotionally but..it was a good kind of emotional hurt in a way. Plus her voice and what she says during that moment got to me more and it made me cry during the episode and after the episode when I thought about it further.

This is why Tanks for the Memories is now one of my favorite episodes in the whole show. Some might say I am overly sensitive but that's me for ya.

• Brohoof 2

I cried outright, but out of joy starting from A True True Friend to Twi's alicornication in Magical Mystery Cure  :lol: . Other than that I've never teared up in FiM 

Similar response here. Confound you, Daniel ingram!  :(  :)

Similar response here. Confound you, Daniel ingram!  :(  :)

I teared up a little during A True, True Friend in Magical Mystery Cure and let the tears fall freely during Tanks For The Memories.

Every. Single. Time.  True, True Friend always hits right in the feels.

• Brohoof 1

I guess with tearing up, you mean like crying, right? Because Google Translator tells me that it only means tearing something apart.  :wacko:

Well i cried a little by the Generation 3 Movie The runaway Rainbow. 

It was as two characters ( Rarity and one other Pony ) sing a song about how they miss each other.

That was sad to me.  :(

The only episode I've felt sad after watching was "Tanks for the memories" having been through the same thing. Losing a loved pet isn't a nice experience. The episode made me remember those past moments and it just made me feel very sad. For that reason, that episode got my respect.