Lunaris Adamantine

General Why did you choose your username?

I came up with it on the spot for a forum I was joining. Sounded cute in my head <3

I based my name off the font, Fixedsys, but I thought it was quite a handful to say, so I dropped off the first S to make it Fixedys. To be honest, it sounds much better now, which is why i'm still using it. :muffins: 

Surprisingly, my username was not inspired by MLP in any way. I came up with it before I ever watched the show. It was like six years ago, before I knew about Rainbow Dash and long before Starlight Glimmer appeared in the show. I love cute stuff, I love rainbows, and I like names with "star" in them. So I came up with Rainbow-Starlight. :3 I did come up with it not too long before I first watched MLP, so it was just a fun coincidence.

Also, I find it adorable that there's a blindbag pony with a cutie mark that's a star with rainbow light. xD

Let's just say that I live in Washington State.

• Brohoof 2

This is the video (the part at the very end) that gave me the idea for this username. It was originally going to be just Jasper but it was taken already.

Badges

The one I'm using right now? Just a name that came from a funny line in Recess

"Who the heck is Whompy Whomperson?!"

Badges

I had actually started with the username "A Dash of Rainbow" not to sound offensive to those that do still infact like Dashie but I feel most bronies go through a phase of liking rainbow dash before they find their favourite pony or they just stay liking Dash.

I chose that name for the specific reason of I didn't want my username to just be another "RainbowDash[insert number here]" and I was quite happy with what I came up with.

Although when I first signed up on this forum all I really did was put in that username then I never used the site for months, I was then looking for a forum and I remembered I had signed up here but in that time I was gone I went from Liking Dashie to Octavia then Settled on the fabulous Rarity and keeping the same formula I didn't want to name myself something that was just blatantly rarity or just throwing rarity in for the sake of it but I had also though of what if I didn't like the fandom anymore in the future what username could I keep forever that can be seen as MLP and not MLP and so I thought of what I have now "A Jewel of Rarity" It is pretty much just calling me a Rare Jewel but it has the Rarity in it which I am happy with.

Funny thing is my public email is actually something I made after I settled on this username and it is basically what my username would have been if I had settled on octavia and that being "An Octave Melody"

I wanted something creative so a drunk toaster came to mind.

That's easy^^ Soneone else took the username "Shiron" :-P

I usually use the name Shiron because it's the name of an old anime I once saw; Legendz - Tale of the dragon kings. Shiron is one of the main characters and he is a dragon^^

My name is just a cutesy and comedic way of saying Panzer Soldat. Which is the boss on Origins.

peter-zoppi-panzer-soldat.jpg?1411532304

Random letters... and then I learnt what ''burp'' means :C

Badges

It's the name of my oc, Mint Tiramisu  :-P

I'm bad with names so I went with my real name instead. Works just fine though.

Well my name on here was Totally Not Lyra before this and I always had a picture of some form of Lyra in disguise and/or sneaking around. But everyone got used to it and knew who I really was, so I took out the "Not" and happily admit that I am, in fact, Totally Lyra. :P

Badges

Don't know why exactly. Just figured it sounded cool :P

Badges

I'm a nerdy Luigi fan (he was at one time my husbando :P).

Also I'm pretty similar to Luigi if he were really nerdy, personality-wise.

Edited by Nerdy Luigi

It's my OC's name so...yeah thats why XD

''Grey'' Becuase of my original username ''Grey Tail'' and ''ooi'' becuase I felt like being random with it. =P

• Brohoof 1

I choose a username that is my real first name here. At other places I use "AllenAcNguyen", however my real last name is "Nguyen" and my real middle name starts with an "H".

nothing epic about mine. WHen I first started playing the MLp smartphone game (the one that takes all your money) I needed a username; BlueBrony sounded like a "manly" name, but I figured someone else would have taken it. NOPE. It's all mine. So I have started using that name for all brony related stuff because apparently nobody thought of it :twi:

Edited by BlueBrony

My name is a anagram I first started as Castle, like a build because it was my Xbox name. After I started liking cats I realized I only needed to move a letter around to say CATS instead of CAST 

My username is my Ponysona's name, Lucky Bolt. I actually changed my username several times before in the past though xD

Badges

Its combination of my username that i used before and the word brony  basically  oob + Brony

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I was playing this RPG on my 3DS one day. At the time, I was looking for a new username, and I was considering "Floof", so that's what I named my character.

One of the NPCs called me "Sir Floof".

I thought: "Perfect."

Badges