Lunaris Adamantine

General Why did you choose your username?

I chose my username because "shyabetes" is the tag for cute Fluttershy pics on Derpibooru and because 39 is my favorite number.

I have a crush on "Webbigail Vanderquack" from DuckTales2017.

My favorite Pokémon is Dusknoir, and as for the way it's presented, it's just to make it unique. 

Badges

I chose mine because I love Patamon. "Pata Pata" comes from his character song called "Don't Stop Pata Pata", and I often call my plushie of him this~

Badges

I didn't choose it but the next time when I change it will prob be One thing from LotGH as that is my top show rn  

I'm still deciding what username I should use...

• Brohoof 1

Funnily enough, there’s no real meaning to my username—I thought of it a couple years ago and have been saving it ever since. :-P

Badges

K(ingdom) H(earts) one of my first video games I love and the main character, SORA if typed out on a old school phone, 7-6-7-2. It's also become my favorite number.

• Brohoof 1

Mine is actually the name Bonnie calls Zygarde. Well, she actually calls a Zygarde core (or cell?) that... but even after he becomes Zygarde, she still refers to him as "Squishy".

Badges

she is pretty and her character is interesting in the series

I chose mine 'cause I love how Sho of TWEWY was pretty damn cool saying math riddles and said always "So Zetta Slow" 'cause the main characters didn't get the solution of them! (And also 'cause I love riddles)

Mine's just a random name I came up with based on my real name, and using my brother's nickname as inspiration (I call him Biriken)

• Smile 1

Badges

Because of my like of Duskull's evolution line as a whole.

Badges

In honor of the croc who'll likely be my Smash Ultimate main. :D 

Badges

I’ve been thinking of a lot of usernames but Elyrse sparked me because my childhood friend from kindergarten always called me Elyrse (Take out the r and it’s just my nickname. Because imma just be honest; Elirzabeth would be a lot to remember  :-P

Because it's my OC's name. 

Also, I find peace at night.

• Brohoof 2

I have changed my name about three times being on here. First was Memento Mori, based off of my MLP OC, then I did King Blanketfort because it's awesome and envelopes a lot of stuff I used to do growing up in the 90's, forts, Sat. morning cartoons and cereal, using your imagination, exploring, pronouncing yourself the "King" of things. But as time went on, I went back to an ol' internet handle of mine because it reflects who I am now. Earl Grey is my favourite tea, and when I began vaping to quit smoking my favourite vape liquid was "Grey Ghost" and it was flavoured like Earl Grey tea with a dash of sweet creme and zest of lemon. It is still my favourite liquid to this day. So I just merged the two. Earl Grey Ghost. And it has a nice ring to it. It also underlines my love for Victorian things, the UK, being proper, courteous, mindful, respectful and classy. Oh, and of course, my passion for the supernatural.

Edited by Earl Grey Ghost

Badges

I have dedicated my username to my OTP.

• Brohoof 1

I chose the “Explosion” part to mean “an explosion of ideas” and the “Mare” part so I could have a pony name. Also, this was a place holder for my OCs name a few years ago.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Cause Wei Wuxian's tsundere "stepmom" looks pretty good 

My username has gone through some changes over the years. G1 was the name “ArcFighter300,” a name I got from Star Wars combined with a childishly random serial number. I think my old Armor Games account has that name.

latest?cb=20110822164413

At about that time, I read Ender’s Game, which had the personas Demosthenes and Locke. So, in true naïve 12-year-old fashion, I thought “if I use a Greek-looking username, everyone will agree with me!” That thought influences me to this day. Anyway, I took the word “pleistocene” (because why not) and turned it into “Pleistenes” as my first venture into Greek-looking usernames. That one still exists on the Minecraft forum.

Later on, I got bored with those usernames (and also, I realized I made a mistake when I admitted to bronyism on Anonops...), so, for a quick change of persona, I got really, really creative and made my one of my dad’s favorite clothing brands at the time my username: Arcteryx. That name stuck around on Clash for a year or so until I revised it to “Arkadios” so it was more Greek-looking, at which point I began to use it for all new accounts.

That’s what I saddled myself with back in 2016 and I’ve stuck with it ever since.

It's my nickname, short for "Oliver"

Badges

I'm a fan of DragonBall/Z/GT(come at me bro)/Super...but I've had this name since 1999...so I can't imagine why I would have anything different or what it would be. Oh, and my favorite number being 4.

Badges

I chose this because Esoteric is my PSN name, but also because it means "few people would understand". I think it fits.

Badges